Book House Clearance
(am, pm or 1-hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after pictures)
(94% landfill diversion)
House Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your House Clearance– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your rubbish clearance and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Collected – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
In addition to house clearances, we offer office clearances. AnyJunk is able to take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, old furniture, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Cheaper than skip hire
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden refuse
- Refurbishment waste
Have your house cleared without the hassle & expense of hiring a skip or multiple trips to the local recycling centre. Our crews will remove your junk from anywhere on the property (inside or out) and sweep clean the area. Enter your postcode (above) to check prices & book.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Great service. Nice guys. Cleared efficiently. Job done and tidied after. Easy 5 star rating and a happy customer.
The team were very professional, friendly and respectful. They arrived on time. They made the job of clearing out my mother's house bearable. I can't thank them enough for their kindness.
I live in a second floor flat (with awkward stairs) and the team cleared all the junk I had. Thank you so much!!!
House Clearance Tips
House clearances don’t need to be stressful if they’re managed carefully. We aim to make your house clearances as hassle-free as possible from start to finish. For advice, tips and ways to reduce the cost, take a look at our comprehensive house clearance guide. You might also find our garden clearance guide useful too.
Reuse & Recycling
We always try to ensure that items from your rubbish removal are recycled or passed on for reuse, but unfortunately, we’re not in a position to purchase anything. Equally, we always charge for the items we remove, so the more we take, the more it costs. If you think you have items of value and would prefer us not to remove it, just put it to one side and let us know. Or, if you’re feeling generous we can also recommend charities that might be interested.
London & Nationwide Rubbish Collection
We operate throughout the UK and we are able to offer a next day (or faster) services. We also offer a number of other services including: