Sofa & Furniture Disposal & Removal in 3 Easy Steps
Watch how we work
- UK wide coverage
- DBS checked crews
- Excellent Trustpilot rating
- 96% landfill diversion
- Dismantle if needed
Fast & simple
- Next/same day response
- Book online 24/7
- SMS updates & live tracking
- All paperwork emailed
- Take other bulky waste too
How to book a sofa collection
Tap the red button and enter a postcode to use our Booking portal. Select the Man & Van option and then the Single Item symbol to see prices. Rates start from £38.
Choose the items you need collecting (we take everything from single chairs and sofas to 3 piece suites) and when you’d like it done. We collect from inside or outside the property. Then enter your address & contact details and check out.
Sofa recycling & reuse tips
To reduce the chance of a sofa going to landfill:
- Never remove the fire safety labels and keep all the original cushions
- If you cannot be present at the collection and need to leave the sofa outside, cover it to protect it
- If you’re getting rid of a 3 piece suite, do it all at once. Reuse enterprises are more likely to accept a full suite than single items
How else to dispose of a sofa?
The easiest way to get rid of your old sofa is use AnyJunk. But if you’re keen to save money and have the time, here are four alternatives:
- If your sofa is in good condition with a fire safety label, try donating it to a furniture reuse charity like British Heart Foundation
- Put it outside with a “PLEASE TAKE ME” note attached
- Advertise it on eBay, Gumtree or FreeCycle
- Drive it to your local CA site or book a bulky waste collection from your council.
Who We Are
Watch this video to learn our story