Sofa & Furniture Disposal & Removal in 3 Easy Steps
On-demand rubbish clearance
- UK’s largest operator*
- Nationwide coverage
- Lowest carbon footprint
- 99% on-time collection rates
- 96% landfill diversion
Key Service Features
- Next/same day response
- 24/7 online booking
- Live updates & van tracking
- Bulk bags & skip hire too
- Cradle-to-grave waste audit trail
Why Use AnyJunk?
AnyJunk is the UK’s largest junk removal company and recommended by leading furniture brands including DFS & Harveys for collection and disposal of sofas and furniture nationwide.
Our crews will collect your sofa from inside or outside your property and take it away for disposal (on average 96% avoids landfill). We offer a next day service nationwide and same day in cities. Choose your preferred arrival window or leave your sofa outside so we can collect when you’re out.
Sofa Recycling Tips
To reduce the chance of your sofa going to landfill:
- Never cut the fire safety labels and keep all the original cushions
- If you cannot be present on the collection and need to leave the sofa outside, cover it to protect it
- If you’re considering getting rid of a 3 piece suite, do it all at once. Reuse enterprises are more likely to accept a full suite than single items!
Other ways to dispose of an old sofa?
The quickest way to get rid of your old sofa is to book an AnyJunk collection. But if you’re keen to save money and have some spare time, here are four alternatives:
- Provided your sofa is in good condition and has a fire safety label, consider donating it to a furniture reuse charity like the British Heart Foundation.
- Place it outside your home with a “TAKE ME PLEASE” note attached.
- Advertise it on eBay, Gumtree or FreeCycle and ask the buyer to collect.
- Drive it to your local CA site or book a bulky waste collection from your council.