(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Clearance– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Removal – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your refuse to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builders waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- Cheaper than a skip
- Labour included
- 24/7 Online booking
- Same & next day services
- Nationwide coverage
- Fully insured & licensed
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- General Rubbish
- Builders’ waste
- Domestic Fridges
- Anything you can put in a skip
Rubbish Removal Service
Our professional rubbish clearance crews can collect your waste from anywhere on the property and take it away for disposal. Faster & easier than hiring a skip, plus we’re much cheaper. Sit back and let our clearance teams do all the work.
Enter your postcode to check prices & book online today.
Read what our customers think
The collection team did a great job of clearing the rubbish. Very quick and professional. Thank you.
Fantastic service, easy to book, kept me informed all the way! Guys that collected rubbish were really helpful and pleasant, well done Anyjunk!
Really pleasant and polite team - made sure the patio area was well-swept where the rubbish had been
Useful Removal Guides
Our website contains a number of useful guides and information relating to rubbish removal and rubbish clearance including:
- Garden Clearance Guide
- House Clearance Guide
- London Skip Hire Prices Guide
- Man and Van Guide
- Office Clearance Guide
- Skip Hire Guide
- Skip Permit and Licence Information
- Skip Size Guide
For more useful guides and to learn more about us, visit the AnyJunk blog!