(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Clearance.
Choose a collection size for your rubbish removal and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Cleared.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
All Rubbish Removed
- General Rubbish
- Builders’ waste
- Domestic Fridges
- Anything you can put in a skip