Easy & Low Cost Rubbish Removal
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance for Trade and Homes
over 274 reviews
Book Rubbish Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot).
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All our teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team clear all your junk and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken, to record what was removed and we’ll email you these along with a waste transfer note immediately after our crew leave.
- Recycled – we take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it is disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 020 7819 9000
- UK’s largest operator
- 1 hr arrival windows
- Nationwide coverage
- Fully insured & licensed
- Industry leading green creds
All Waste Types Taken
- Builders’ waste
- Garden refuse
- General rubbish
AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company.
Voted one of the UK’s 100 most exciting, fast growth companies, we are reinventing rubbish clearance through technology. Read more
Good and punctual. I fell asleep. They did it all. A bit slow with photo...
14 hours ago
Rated "Excellent" on
over 274 reviews