(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Collection in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Collection – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Waste Removed – having confirmed the size of the collection, the team will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your rubbish collection, which we’ll email you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your waste to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
Unlike skips, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, broken appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property as well as everything you can put in a skip!
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- Cheaper than skip hire
- 24/7 Online booking
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
- Half the carbon footprint of skips
- Flexible load sizes
- We take appliances
- No skip permits needed
- No controlled parking suspensions required
Skip Hire is Expensive
The UK average for a 6-yard skip costs £240 (excl. extras such as skip permits etc). Our 7-yard (large) clearance costs just £216. Our crew will load your waste from anywhere on the property and sweep clean before they go! Enter your postcode to check prices and book online.
Trusted By Leading Brands
When To Use A Skip?
We love man & van clearance – it’s cheaper, easier and better for the environment. However, we’d recommend using a skip if you are carrying out a large building project (eg. basement conversion or side extension) that will be generating lots of very heavy, loose waste like rubble and soil. But be warned – skips tend to cost significantly more than a man & van clearance. Plus, if you put a skip on your road, you will normally need to pay extra for a skip permit from your council and possibly a controlled parking zone suspension. For more detailed information read our skip hire guide or visit our mini skip hire, skip sizes, and London skip hire prices pages.
If you still decide that a skip is the best option, head on over to our sister site – Loveskips to order a skip anywhere in the UK.
Alternatives to Skip Hire
We also offer other rubbish collection services: