(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Collection in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Collection – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Waste Removed – having confirmed the size of the collection, the team will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your rubbish collection, which we’ll email you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your waste to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
Unlike skips, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, broken appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property as well as everything you can put in a skip!
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? Watch our Video below, read our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- Cheaper than skip hire
- Labour included
- No skip permits
- No parking suspensions
- No space required to park
- 95% landfill diversion
Skip Hire is Expensive
The average price to hire a 6 yard ‘builders’ skip is £240 before permits and parking suspensions. AnyJunk’s equivalent size collection (‘LARGE’) only costs £216 including labour and sweep-up. Why pay more? Enter your postcode above to check prices and book online.