Washing Machine Disposal
Fast, Cost Effective, Eco-Friendly Rubbish Clearance
over 261 reviews
Book Washing Machine Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
Washing Machine Removed
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Washing Machine Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Removal – choose a collection size (if it’s more than just one appliance, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Washing Machine Removed – our teams will remove your old washing machine and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old washing machine to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as washing machines, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Cheaper than a skip
- Fully insured & licensed
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden Refuse
- General Rubbish
- White Goods Recycling
Washing Machine Disposal
Our professional crews (learn more) are able to collect the washing machines as a single item or as part of a general clearance from anywhere on the premises, and we ensure that they are disposed of at authorised WEEE treatment facilities.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Think
Being stuck with a broken washing machine turned out to be a blessing in disguise. So much stuff shifted so quickly and easily. Really nice guys too. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Five stars. They worked brilliantly and got on with the task in hand diligently. Very impressed with their work rate and attitude. First class job.
The booking process was incredibly easy. The collectors were friendly and quick. No fuss at all easy five stars!
Washing Machine Recycling
As the UK’s leading on-demand collection and recycling service, we collect all sorts of white goods for a wide range of domestic and commercial clients including several of the country’s largest waste management, FM and logistics businesses. We are CHAS and SafeContractor approved and ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited so you know your waste is in safe hands with us.
We provide next day or faster services through our locally based collection crews. For a small additional cost, you’re also able to book 1-hour time slots so you need not wait around. If you leave your washing machine outside (in an accessible location), you don’t even need to be there! Our crews will take before & after pictures and sweep up before they go.