UK's no.1 Skip Hire Alternative
Man & Van Clearance - faster & cheaper than Skip Hire
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- Much Cheaper than Skip hire
- No extra cost & delay from skip licenses
- We do all the loading and sweep up
- Guaranteed next day service
- All types of rubbish & waste removed
Skip Hire is Expensive
- Twice the carbon footprint
- Skip permit fee if on road
- Labour not included
- Inflexible load size
- Don’t take appliances
Skip hire costs £240 (vs. £216 for AnyJunk)
Why waste your money hiring a skip? The average price for a 6 yard skip in the UK is £240 (before adding any extras for skip permits etc). AnyJunk costs just £216 for a 7 yard (Large) clearance. We collect from anywhere on the property, we sweep up thoroughly before we go, and we recycle 93%. We also offer next day collection.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Good value, fast & helpful. Removed lots of broken up building rubbish & didn't leave any mess - recommended!
No messing, no stress, no fuss - fantastic service. Skip hire was more expensive & I would have had to clear it myself!
Just had 160kg of junk removed from my flat, big thanks to @anyjunk - your guys were awesome
When To Use A Skip?
We love man & van clearance. It’s cheaper, easier and better for the environment. But we’d recommend using a skip if you are carrying out a large building project (eg. basement conversion or side extension) that will be generating lots of very heavy, loose waste like rubble and soil. But be warned – skips tend to cost significantly more than a man & van clearance. Plus, if you put a skip on your road, you will normally need to pay extra for a skip permit from your council and possibly a controlled parking zone suspension. For more detailed information about Skip Hire, go to our skip hire guide, pages on mini skip hire, skip sizes, and London skip hire prices, and to order a skip anywhere in the UK go to our sister site – Loveskips.