Skip Hire Alternative
Man & Van Rubbish Removal - cheaper than a Skip
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Simple Alternative to Skip Hire
Used by thousands of customers as a low cost, simple alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van waste clearance company. Our prices are cheaper than hiring a skip. We do all the loading for you and sweep up before we go. We collect from anywhere on the property. We offer next day or same day response. And there’s no need for skip permits or parking suspensions.
Leading organisations that use our man & van rubbish clearance service to remove waste from their customers' homes nationwide instead of hiring a skip
Good value, fast & helpful. Removed lots of broken up building rubbish & didn't leave any mess - recommended!
No messing, no stress, no fuss - fantastic service. Skip hire was more expensive & I would have had to clear it myself!
Just had 160kg of junk removed from my flat, big thanks to @anyjunk - your guys were awesome
Skip Hire Guidance
We recommend using a skip if you have lots of very heavy, loose waste like rubble and soil. For example, if you are undertaking substantial building work or excavation. Be warned – skips tend to cost significantly more than a man & van clearance. Also, if you put a skip on your road, you will normally need a skip permit from your council and possibly a controlled parking zone suspension – which cost extra time and money. For more information about Skip Hire, please read our skip hire guide. To check skip hire prices and order a skip anywhere in the UK, visit our sister site – Loveskips.
We Operate Nationwide
- Skip Hire alternative Birmingham, Skip Hire alternative Bristol
- Skip Hire alternative Edinburgh, Skip Hire alternative Essex
- Skip Hire alternative Exeter, Skip Hire alternative Glasgow
- Skip Hire alternative Leeds, Skip Hire alternative Liverpool
- Skip Hire alternative London, Skip Hire alternative Luton
- Skip Hire alternative Manchester, Skip Hire alternative Newcastle
- Skip Hire alternative Nottingham, Skip Hire alternative Southampton