UK's no.1 Skip Hire Alternative
Man & Van Clearance - faster & cheaper than Skip Hire
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews will take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste.
Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a collection size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection time and date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is. Just read what our customers have to say (we ask for feedback after every job) or some recent reviews posted on Trustpilot.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- Much Cheaper than Skip hire
- No extra cost & delay from skip licenses
- We do all the loading and sweep up
- Guaranteed next day service
- All types of rubbish & waste removed
Skip Hire is Expensive
- Twice the carbon footprint
- Skip permit fee if on road
- Labour not included
- Inflexible load size
- Don’t take appliances
Skip hire costs £240 (vs. £216 for AnyJunk)
Why waste your money hiring a skip? The average price for a 6 yard skip in the UK is £240 (before adding any extras for skip permits etc). AnyJunk costs just £216 for a 7 yard (Large) clearance. We collect from anywhere on the property, we sweep up thoroughly before we go, and we recycle 93%. We also offer next day collection.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Skip hire prices across the UK in 2017
|Location||6 yard skip||8 yard skip|
|Note: prices include VAT @ 20% but exclude skip permit fee if on road|
|Source: AnyJunk October 2017|
When To Use A Skip?
We love man & van clearance. It’s cheaper, easier and better for the environment. But we’d recommend using a skip if you are carrying out a large building project (eg. basement conversion or side extension) that will be generating lots of very heavy, loose waste like rubble and soil. But be warned – skips tend to cost significantly more than a man & van clearance. Plus, if you put a skip on your road, you will normally need to pay extra for a skip permit from your council and possibly a controlled parking zone suspension. For more detailed information about Skip Hire, go to our skip hire guide, pages on mini skip hire, skip sizes, and London skip hire prices, and to order a skip anywhere in the UK go to our sister site – Loveskips.