UK's no.1 Skip Hire Alternative
Man & Van Clearance - faster & cheaper than Skip Hire
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews will take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste.
Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a collection size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection time and date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is. Just read what our customers have to say (we ask for feedback after every job) or some recent reviews posted on Trustpilot.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- No extra fees or delays from permits
- Loading and sweep up included
- Flexible load size – only pay for space used
- All types of waste taken
- Permit & parking suspension if on road
- No labour – you do all the work
- Fixed load size – pay for thin air
- Don’t take appliances
Simple Alternative to Skip Hire
Used by thousands of customers as a low cost, simple alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van waste clearance company. Our prices are cheaper than hiring a skip. We do all the loading for you and sweep up before we go. We collect from anywhere on the property. We offer next day or same day response. And there’s no need for skip permits or parking suspensions.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Leading organisations that use our man & van rubbish clearance service to remove waste from their customers' homes instead of hiring a skip
Good value, fast & helpful. Removed lots of broken up building rubbish & didn't leave any mess - recommended!
No messing, no stress, no fuss - fantastic service. Skip hire was more expensive & I would have had to clear it myself!
Just had 160kg of junk removed from my flat, big thanks to @anyjunk - your guys were awesome
Skip Hire Guidance
We recommend using a skip if you have lots of very heavy, loose waste like rubble and soil. For example, if you are undertaking substantial building work or excavation. Be warned – skips tend to cost significantly more than a man & van clearance. Also, if you put a skip on your road, you will normally need a skip permit from your council and possibly a controlled parking zone suspension – which cost extra time and money. For more information about Skip Hire, please read our skip hire guide. To check skip hire prices and order a skip anywhere in the UK, visit our sister site – Loveskips.