Rubbish Clearance & Removal
Fast, Low Cost Service from UK's Largest Operator
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
What Our Customers Think
Brilliant! 10 out of 10. Couldn't fault it. Well done. A great 'rubbish' service!!
Very friendly and polite. got on with job and kept their smiles throughout. A reel credit to your comapny.
Great team!! Polite, on time, fully informed and updated on progress. Cannot recommend this company enough