(skip or man & van)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(97% landfill diversion)
Skip Hire or Man & Van Rubbish Clearance:
Enter postcode and click ‘Check Prices’ to see our best rates for skips and man & van rubbish removal in your area. Choose the service that works best for you
- Truck Arrives.
A truck will arrive on the date & time you booked. If you order a man & van clearance, in the rare instance it’s different from booked, we revise the quote and check if you want to go ahead (you can cancel at no cost).
The team clears your junk* from the property and sweeps the area clean. On departure, they email you a waste transfer note including before & after photos.
Your junk is taken to a licensed commercial recycling facility where on average 97% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
Unlike skips, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? Watch our video, see our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
- Mini skip hire or Man & Van
- Compare prices instantly
- Next day service
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
- UK’s largest operator
Waste Types Taken
- General rubbish
- Garden refuse
- Refurbishment waste
- Appliances (man & van only)
Mini Skip Hire?
Thinking of hiring a 2 yard or 4-yard mini skip? BTW, unless you’re getting rid of a load of very heavy material like rubble, soil or earth, it’s likely that our Man & van clearance will work out a lot easier and cheaper. Enter your postcode to compare prices in your area and book.