Book Rubbish Collection
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Collection in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Waste Collection – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Removed – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your waste to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- Cheaper than mini skip hire
- Same & next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
- No extra cost & delay from skip licenses
We Take All Waste Types
- Everything you can put in a skip
- Garden refuse
- Refurbishment waste
- White goods
Mini Skip Hire?
Thinking of hiring a 2 yard or 4 yard mini skip? Don’t bother! Forget the hassle of permits & controlled parking suspensions. Take the easier and cheaper option with the UK’s number one man and van rubbish removal service instead. Enter your postcode to check prices and book.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Friendly blokes, had the stuff cleared in 10 minutes. Great service, will never use a skip again, thank you!
They did a fantastic job, there was a lot of stuff to be removed and they got it out faster than I thought possible. I will never use a skip again after this quality of service.
They are brilliant and very helpful. So much better than hiring a skip. Thank you very much.
The Cheaper & More Convenient Option
Mini skips are a common term for 2 yard and 4 yard skips. They tend to look a little underwhelming on arrival because people are far more used to seeing builders skips, which is the most popular skip and considerably bigger (6 or 8 yards).
Our mini skip alternative can save you time and money. Our local collection crews can arrive next day or faster, with 1-hour time slots. Labour is included in our service and our crews will sweep up after before they go, leaving your property clear of any waste and mess.
Enter your postcode (above) to check prices and book.