London skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van London
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
- Much cheaper than skip hire
Skip Hire London
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Costs more than man & van
Rubbish Removal London
Save time and money on London Skip Hire. We are London’s largest rubbish clearance company. We take all bulky waste, from furniture and appliances to garden refuse and builders waste. We offer 1 hour arrival slots and next /same day response. We’re cheaper than skip hire (see London skip hire prices) and a lot less hassle. Just enter your postcode above and click the red button to check prices and book.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Some of the well known brands that use us to clear bulky waste from their customers' homes
What Our Customers Say
Arrived on time, extremely helpful & completed the work to our complete satisfaction. We were very impressed!
They are very good and professional. I am very pleased with their service.
Thanks for the excellent service the Tennant and myself are very happy
Tel: 020 7819 9000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover all of the London and M25 region including:
City of London, Camden, Greenwich
Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham
Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Southwark, Tower Hamlets
Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent
Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield
Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon
Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames
Merton, Newham, Redbridge
Richmond upon Thames, Sutton, and Waltham Forest
5 interesting facts about London
1. London is the 10th most populous capital city in the world, with just over 8,000,000 residents.
2. The main runway at Gatwick is the busiest runway in the world, with 55 aeroplanes taking off and landing every hour.
3. Westminster Abbey has a lot to brag about – it’s home to the oldest door in England, dating back to at least 1050 AD.
4. The Great Fire of London destroyed thousands of buildings, including the old St Paul’s Cathedral, but only 6 people died.
5. The elevated walkway at Tower Bridge was closed in 1910 after it became a favourite ‘hang out’ for thieves.