London skip hire alternative
The UK's Leading Man & Van Waste Removal Provider
over 253 reviews
Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
London Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
Man & Van London
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
- Much cheaper than skip hire
Skip Hire London
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Costs more than man & van
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Save time and money on London Skip Hire. We are London’s largest rubbish clearance company. We take all bulky waste, from furniture and appliances to garden refuse and builders waste. We offer 1 hour arrival slots and next /same day response. We’re cheaper than skip hire (see London skip hire prices) and a lot less hassle. Just enter your postcode above and click the red button to check prices and book.
Trusted By Leading Brands in London
What Our London Customers Say
Arrived on time, extremely helpful & completed the work to our complete satisfaction. We were very impressed!
Very pleased with the service. Thanks for coming at short notice. Will use your firm again if I have anything else. Fantastic service!
Brilliant couldn't have been better. Really friendly tidied and swept up after. Great service!
Tel: 020 7819 9000 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire costs in London is £270
- To hire a 6 yard skip in the London area will set you back around £270 (including VAT).
- On top of this, you’ll also need to pay for a skip hire permit. The cost of these vary depending on your borough, but on average they cost £50.
- For an easy, hassle-free way to book a skip online, check out our sister site Loveskips.
- Alternatively, other local skip companies operating in London are Bywaters, Metro Waste and McGrath Bros.
We cover all of the London and M25 regions including City of London, Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent Bromley, Croydon and Havering.
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are dozens of recycling centres across London. You can find your nearest by checking your local council’s website. It’s free for residents to dispose of household waste at these centres, but they all have different rules on what they will accept so be sure to read all the T&Cs before setting off.
If you’re looking to dispose of trade waste there are some recycling centres which will accept it for a charge, or a quick google search will help you find your nearest Waste Transfer Station.
Before you head to the tip, why not look at the possibilities of donating? There are over 1,000 charity shops in London that would be happy to take your old clothes or bric-a-brac. If your old furniture is still in a usable condition then the British Heart Foundation will collect it for free!
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)