London skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Trading since 2004 and recommended by most leading home improvement brands, we undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van London
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
- Much cheaper than skip hire
Skip Hire London
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Costs more than man & van
Rubbish Removal London
Save time and money on London Skip Hire. We are London’s largest rubbish clearance company. We take all bulky waste, from furniture and appliances to garden refuse and builders waste. We offer 1 hour arrival slots and next /same day response. We’re cheaper than skip hire (see London skip hire prices) and a lot less hassle. Just enter your postcode above and click the red button to check prices and book.
Recommended By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Arrived on time, extremely helpful & completed the work to our complete satisfaction. We were very impressed!
They are very good and professional. I am very pleased with their service.
Thanks for the excellent service the Tennant and myself are very happy
Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham
Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Southwark, Tower Hamlets
Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent
Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield
Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon
Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames
Merton, Newham, Redbridge
Richmond upon Thames, Sutton, and Waltham Forest
5 interesting facts about London
1. London is the 10th most populous capital city in the world, with just over 8,000,000 residents.
2. The main runway at Gatwick is the busiest runway in the world, with 55 aeroplanes taking off and landing every hour.
3. Westminster Abbey has a lot to brag about – it’s home to the oldest door in England, dating back to at least 1050 AD.
4. The Great Fire of London destroyed thousands of buildings, including the old St Paul’s Cathedral, but only 6 people died.
5. The elevated walkway at Tower Bridge was closed in 1910 after it became a favourite ‘hang out’ for thieves.