London skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van London
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
- Much cheaper than skip hire
Skip Hire London
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Costs more than man & van
Rubbish Removal London
Don’t waste time and money on Skip Hire in London. Get your rubbish removed fast with London’s largest rubbish clearance company. We take all types of waste, from old furniture and appliances to garden refuse and builders waste. We offer 1 hour arrival slots and next /same day response. We’re cheaper than skip hire and a lot less hassle. Just enter your postcode above and click the red button to check prices and book.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Some of the well known brands that use us to clear bulky waste from customers' homes UK wide
Arrived on time, extremely helpful & completed the work to our complete satisfaction. We were very impressed!
They are very good and professional. I am very pleased with their service.
Thanks for the excellent service the Tennant and myself are very happy
5 interesting facts about London
1. London is the 10th most populous capital city in the world, with just over 8,000,000 residents.
2. The main runway at Gatwick is the busiest runway in the world, with 55 aeroplanes taking off and landing every hour.
3. Westminster Abbey has a lot to brag about – it’s home to the oldest door in England, dating back to at least 1050 AD.
4. The Great Fire of London destroyed thousands of buildings, including the old St Paul’s Cathedral, but only 6 people died.
5. The elevated walkway at Tower Bridge was closed in 1910 after it became a favourite ‘hang out’ for thieves.