(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Basement & Loft Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Basement/Loft Clearance– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your rubbish clearance and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Collected – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
In addition to loft clearances, we are able to take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, old furniture, general rubbish, mattress removal, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. So, no excuses for not removing that old mattress!
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Fully insured and licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden refuse
- White goods recycling
- Refurbishment waste
- White goods
Cellar & Loft Clearance
As the UK’s largest junk removal company, our professional clearance teams can clear your loft & cellar next day or faster. Our experienced teams will do all the moving for you and ensure all junk is taken away for recycling and disposal. Enter your postcode to check prices & book.