(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Basement & Loft Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Basement/Loft Clearance– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your rubbish clearance and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Collected – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
In addition to loft clearances, we are able to take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, old furniture, general rubbish, mattress removal, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. So, no excuses for not removing that old mattress!
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Fully insured and licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden refuse
- White goods recycling
- Refurbishment waste
- White goods
Cellar & Loft Clearance
As the UK’s largest junk removal company, our professional clearance teams can clear your loft & cellar next day or faster. Our experienced teams will do all the moving for you and ensure all junk is taken away for recycling and disposal. Enter your postcode to check prices & book.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Think
A brilliant and really professional team, and a first class service. Excellent clearance work. Am very pleased.
Team were absolutely fantastic. They arrived in time and got straight into clearing the considerable amount of rubbish from my loft. They were both very friendly and made the entire process smooth and easy. I can't thank them enough.
The best team, friendly, fast!! I am more than satisfied. Thanks a million times guys! Will recommend you anytime.
Our Clearance Services
Our loft and cellar clearance service cover is available nationwide. Our collection crews can get to you within one day of your booking, and you can book a 1-hour time slot for extra convenience. You’ll receive a phone call when the team’s on their way and you can track their location in teal time.
As well as clearing out your loft, our teams can perform garage clearances, office clearances, garden clearances and even full house clearances. With us, you can keep your property junk and clutter free!