Liverpool skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Liverpool
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Liverpool
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Liverpool
Do you have a lot of rubbish that’s too big for your bin? Don’t bother hiring a skip in Liverpool. Book AnyJunk, the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We’re normally much cheaper than a skip and we do all the loading for you. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
The guys were so helpful & did the job so speedily & with a smile - very professional. Thank you for making a stressful day so much easier!
Tel: 0151 322 2802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liverpool Areas Covered
A few interesting facts about Liverpool
1. Liverpool FC has won more European trophies than any other English, Irish, Welsh, or Scottish football team – 11 in all.
2. The heaviest bells in the world belong to Liverpool Cathedral, the biggest of which weighs more than 15 tonnes.
3. Beth Twedle, the Olympic gymnast, was a student at the Liverpool John Moores University.
4. The Beatles played their first gig at the The Cavern Club in 1961, with tickets costing £3 and 15 shillings.
5. The Royal Liver Building, finished in 1911, was, amazingly, the tallest building in Europe until 1934.