Liverpool skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Trading since 2004 and recommended by most leading home improvement brands, we undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Liverpool
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Liverpool
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Liverpool
Do you have a lot of rubbish that’s too big for your bin? Don’t bother hiring a skip in Liverpool. Book AnyJunk, the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We’re normally much cheaper than a skip and we do all the loading for you. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
The guys were so helpful & did the job so speedily & with a smile - very professional. Thank you for making a stressful day so much easier!
|Cheshire West and Chester|
A few interesting facts about Liverpool
1. Liverpool FC has won more European trophies than any other English, Irish, Welsh, or Scottish football team – 11 in all.
2. The heaviest bells in the world belong to Liverpool Cathedral, the biggest of which weighs more than 15 tonnes.
3. Beth Twedle, the Olympic gymnast, was a student at the Liverpool John Moores University.
4. The Beatles played their first gig at the The Cavern Club in 1961, with tickets costing £3 and 15 shillings.
5. The Royal Liver Building, finished in 1911, was, amazingly, the tallest building in Europe until 1934.