Glasgow skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Glasgow
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Glasgow
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Glasgow
If you need to get rid of rubbish that’s too big for the bin in Glasgow, then use AnyJunk – Scotland’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you and we normally work out much cheaper than hiring a skip. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
What a brilliant company! They cleared two huge bags full of my old kitchen that the fitters had left. A very polite & efficient service.
Absolutely fantastic service. I will be recommending you to everyone I know. Efficient, friendly and reasonably-priced - can't speak highly enough of you. Thanks.
Excellent service. Received notifications on their progress, on time, very polite and friendly, not one bit of mess left behind. Really good service
5 interesting facts about Glasgow
1. Glasgow City Council have a miniature version of the Statue of Liberty in the city’s chambers.
2. More than 29% of Tuner Prize nominees and winners went to the Glasgow School of Art.
3. Andrew Ure studied at the University of Strathclyde. He’s the man on whom Dr Frankenstein was based.
4. The record attendance at Hampden Park was 149,415 at the 1937 Scotland v. England match.
5. The SSE Hydro is the UK’s 5th busiest concert venue, with 1 million visitors a year.