Glasgow skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Glasgow
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Glasgow
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Glasgow
If you need to get rid of rubbish that’s too big for the bin in Glasgow, then use AnyJunk – Scotland’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you and we normally work out much cheaper than hiring a skip. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
What a brilliant company! They cleared two huge bags full of my old kitchen that the fitters had left. A very polite & efficient service.
First class, polite and helpful, left no mess and swept up too.
They guys were absolutely brilliant, didn't leave a thing , excellent service
Tel: 0141 208 2964 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to Glasgow, we serve all surrounding areas including:
5 interesting facts about Glasgow
1. Glasgow City Council have a miniature version of the Statue of Liberty in the city’s chambers.
2. More than 29% of Tuner Prize nominees and winners went to the Glasgow School of Art.
3. Andrew Ure studied at the University of Strathclyde. He’s the man on whom Dr Frankenstein was based.
4. The record attendance at Hampden Park was 149,415 at the 1937 Scotland v. England match.
5. The SSE Hydro is the UK’s 5th busiest concert venue, with 1 million visitors a year.