Glasgow skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Glasgow
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Glasgow
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Glasgow
If you need to get rid of rubbish that’s too big for the bin in Glasgow, then use AnyJunk – Scotland’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you and we normally work out much cheaper than hiring a skip. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
What a brilliant company! They cleared two huge bags full of my old kitchen that the fitters had left. A very polite & efficient service.
5 interesting facts about Glasgow
1. Glasgow City Council have a miniature version of the Statue of Liberty in the city’s chambers.
2. More than 29% of Tuner Prize nominees and winners went to the Glasgow School of Art.
3. Andrew Ure studied at the University of Strathclyde. He’s the man on whom Dr Frankenstein was based.
4. The record attendance at Hampden Park was 149,415 at the 1937 Scotland v. England match.
5. The SSE Hydro is the UK’s 5th busiest concert venue, with 1 million visitors a year.