Book Waste Collection
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(97% landfill diversion)
Waste Disposal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Collected.
Having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 97% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. Any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- UK’s largest operator*
- Nationwide coverage
- Fully insured & licensed
- DBS checked crews
- 97% landfill diversion
- 1-hour arrival windows
All Bulky Waste Taken
- Builders’ rubbish
- General junk
- Garden refuse
- Repairs waste