Book Waste Collection
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Waste Disposal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Removal – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Waste Removed – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builders waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- Cheaper than a skip
- Nationwide coverage
- Fully insured & licensed
- Labour included
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
All Waste Types Taken
- Builders’ waste
- Domestic fridges
- Garden refuse
- Refurbishment waste
Bulky Waste Disposal
Our on-demand, fast response collection crews will remove any types of bulky waste from your property (inside or out) and sweep thoroughly before we go.
Enter your postcode to check prices & book online.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Nationwide Waste Disposal Service
We offer a fully national service and can collect from any UK postcode on the next day or faster basis. We are able to offer this by using only locally based collection crews. This also minimises the fuel miles per collection and our carbon footprint.
We are dedicated to providing the greenest bulky waste collection service possible. All waste is taken to licensed commercial recycling facilities and on average 94% avoids landfill. In recognition of these achievements, we have been shortlisted for the National Recycling Awards’ Waste Management & Recycling Company of the Year three years running.