Book Rubbish Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot).
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All our teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team clear all your junk and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken, to record what was removed and we’ll email you these along with a waste transfer note immediately after our crew leave.
- Recycled – we take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it is disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- CRTs (ie. old box style TVs and computer monitors) – but we do take modern flat screen TVs and monitors
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs, call 020 7819 9000 or watch our VIDEO below
We Remove Bulky Waste
- Appliances (inc. fridges)
- Builders & repairs waste
- Junk & bric-a-brac
- Garden refuse
- General rubbish
Voted one of the UK’s 100 most exciting, growth companies and winner of the Chambers of Commerce ‘UK Business of the Year 2017’, AnyJunk is using smart technology to partner with independent waste collection companies to reinvent the rubbish clearance sector. Read more
Trusted By Leading Brands
Timely, very quick at their jobs, helpful, they recycle the waste w...
13 hours ago
Rated "Excellent" on
over 1042 reviews
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year