An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Newcastle? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Newcastle's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Newcastle skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Newcastle you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Newcastle depot is led by Mark Douglas. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Newcastle to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Newcastle is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Newcastle garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Newcastle's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Newcastle house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Newcastle so why not give our experienced Newcastle team a call?
1. Rowan Atkinson graduated from Newcastle University, with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Jonny Wilkinson played for Newcastle Falcons RFC for 12 years, during which time they won three national trophies.
3. In 2004, the redevelopment project for the Discovery Museum cost £13 million. We think it's well worth a visit.
4. The city's town wall was erected between the 13th and 14th centuries to keep the invading Scots out.
5. According to Newcastle Borough Council, men and women of the city have the right to graze their cattle on the Town Moor.
To learn more call 0191 395 2984 or