An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Liverpool? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Liverpool's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Liverpool skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Liverpool you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Liverpool depot is led by Ryan Cox. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Liverpool to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Liverpool is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Liverpool garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Liverpool's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Liverpool house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Liverpool so why not give our experienced Liverpool team a call?
1. Liverpool FC has won more European trophies than any other English, Irish, Welsh, or Scottish football team - 11 in all.
2. The heaviest bells in the world belong to Liverpool Cathedral, the biggest of which weighs more than 15 tonnes.
3. Beth Twedle, the Olympic gymnast, was a student at the Liverpool John Moores University.
4. The Beatles played their first gig at the The Cavern Club in 1961, with tickets costing £3 and 15 shillings.
5. The Royal Liver Building, finished in 1911, was, amazingly, the tallest building in Europe until 1934.
To learn more call 0151 322 2802 or