An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Leeds? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Leeds's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Leeds skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Leeds you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Leeds depot is led by Tim Webster. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Leeds to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Leeds is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Leeds garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Leeds's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Leeds house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Leeds so why not give our experienced Leeds team a call?
1. Leeds is twinned with Dortmund in Germany, which is how Dortmund Square got its name.
2. In 2007, Leeds Metropolitan University was voted the UK's greenest university.
3. Only two brits have won the Leeds International Piano Competition, known as 'The Piano', in its 125 year history.
4. It would take 100 olympic swimming pools to fill the West Yorkshire Playhouse with water. That's 250,000,000 litres
5. Cuthbert Brodrick, the architect behind Leeds Town Hall, also designed the Corn Exchange and the City Museum.
To learn more call 0113 804 2983 or