Oil Tank Disposal Service for Householders
Are you planning on changing your heating supply to gas or electric and need to dispose of your old oil tank? Then please contact us today.
We provide a fully compliant, affordable and hassle free solution for removing and disposing of your redundant oil tank.
For your obligation free quote, please complete the enquiry form below.
AnyJunk is a UK leader in bulky waste removal. In addition to specialist services like oil tank removal, we provide man & van rubbish clearance and skip hire nationwide for both householders and businesses.
Our Trustpilot rating is ‘Excellent’ and we are widely recommended by many well known brands, including HSS tool hire, Zoopla and B&Q. Multi-award winning, we were awarded ‘UK Business of the Year’ in 2017 by the British Chambers of Commerce.
How much does a oil tank removal cost?
We typically charge £500 – £1,000 to remove an oil tank from a home. This covers labour, transport and disposal fees. Key factors influencing price are:
- Access – tanks with difficult access (eg. underground) cost more
- Contents – empty (or almost empty) tanks cost less to remove
- Type – plastic tanks are lighter and easier than steel
- Geography – more remote areas may require additional charges
- Size – tanks larger than 1,000 litres may incur extra cost