White Goods Recycling
Professional, Low Cost White Goods Recycling & Disposal Service
over 257 reviews
Book White Goods Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
White Goods Removed
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
White Goods Removed in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your White Goods Removal – choose a collection size (if it’s more than just one appliance, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- White Goods Removed – our teams will remove your old white goods and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old white goods to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure they’re disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as white goods, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Cheaper than a skip
- Fully insured & licensed
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden Refuse
- General Rubbish
- White Goods Recycling
Nationwide White Goods Recycling
Our award winning man and van teams (learn more) will remove white goods from anywhere in your property, and dispose of them at authorised WEEE treatment facilities for reuse or recycling.
Trusted By Leading Brands
A very friendly, reliable & efficient service. Such a totally hassle-free experience - I hope to have more items to dispose of soon!
Good job, Quick removal of old kitchen items, all left tidy. Both lads very sociable and accommodating. Well done chaps!. Thank you.
The collection team were polite and efficient. They text me 30 mins before arrival and arrived on time, no fuss. The clearance took under 10mins. Fantastic!
White Goods Collection and Recycling Service
Whether you need to get rid of your white goods specifically or as part of a general clearance, our professional man & van teams are here to help. Our on-demand collection & disposal service is available for both homes & businesses.
We are used by thousands of organizations and householders every week. We collect all sorts of white goods for a wide range of domestic and commercial clients including several of the country’s largest waste management, FM and logistics businesses. We are CHAS and SafeContractor approved and ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited so you can be sure your WEEE waste is in safe hands.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)