Book Rubbish Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
4 Simple Steps to Rubbish Removal:
- Book Your Rubbish Removal – choose a collection size (if it’s more than just one appliance, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Removed – our teams will remove your old junk and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Cheaper than a skip
- Fully insured & licensed
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden Refuse
- General Rubbish
- White Goods Recycling
Wait & Load Alternative
Wait and load means the collection company waits while you load the rubbish, but we hate standing by and just watching! Our crews will load the waste from anywhere on the premises for you, and even do a thorough sweep-up after (learn more) .
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Think
Amazing!!! The guys did a fantastic job. It was a really tough one as they had to keep going up and down to the top floor (3 floors) & carried heavy things. They were polite and cheerful and extremely helpful. I would definitely book again. Thank you very much! So grateful!
I was not present at the time of collection but was very impressed when returning from a long journey to find the huge mountain of what was my old kitchen and rubbish from the new installation completely removed and cleared. You would not know AnyJunk had been and gone
Five stars. They worked brilliantly and got on with the task in hand diligently. Very impressed with their work rate and attitude. First class job.
Wait and Load UK
We cover the whole of the UK on a and are able to offer same or next day service. We provide national waste disposal solutions for individual clearances as well as large commercial customers, so if you’re looking to use us regularly please contact our commercial enquiries team to discuss your requirement in more detail and set up an account. All our teams are fully insured and licensed, and we guarantee that all waste is disposed of properly and wherever possible, reused & recycled.
Enter your postcode above to check prices and book.