Book TV Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
TV, CRT & Computer Screens Disposal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Removal – choose a collection size (if it’s more than just one appliance, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- E-Waste Removed – our teams will remove your old TV/electronics and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old electronics to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as TVs, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- UK’s largest operator*
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Cheaper than a skip
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden Refuse
- General Rubbish
- White Goods Recycling
TV Recycling & Disposal
Our professional teams (learn more) will collect your TV or computer screen (note: no CRTs please) from anywhere on the premises and dispose of it at authorised WEEE treatment facilities for refurbishment or recycling.