Book TV Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(97% landfill diversion)
TV, CRT & Computer Screen Disposal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance.
Choose a collection size (if it’s more than one appliance, otherwise it’s a single item), don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot).
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- E-Waste Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove your old TV/electronics and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old electronics to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 97% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
- UK’s largest operator*
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Cheaper than a skip
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden Refuse
- General Rubbish
- White Goods Recycling
TV Recycling & Disposal
Our professional teams (learn more) will collect your TV or computer screen (note: no CRTs please) from anywhere on the premises and dispose of it at authorised WEEE treatment facilities for refurbishment or recycling.