Book TV Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
TV, CRT & Computer Screens Disposal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Removal – choose a collection size (if it’s more than just one appliance, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- E-Waste Removed – our teams will remove your old TV/electronics and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old electronics to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as TVs, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Cheaper than a skip
- Fully insured & licensed
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden Refuse
- General Rubbish
- White Goods Recycling
TV Recycling & Disposal
Our professional teams (learn more) will collect your TV or computer screen (note: no CRTs please) from anywhere on the premises and dispose of it at authorised WEEE treatment facilities for refurbishment or recycling.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Think
The service was excellent & the staff were very friendly. I recommend AnyJunk to anyone who needs to get rid of unwanted items
Great job done to the collection team and AnyJunk. The boys did well taking my old and very heavy TV in the snow. Great service and quick as well. Ill be definitely using AnyJunk again. 5 out of 5.
Five stars. They worked brilliantly and got on with the task in hand diligently. Very impressed with their work rate and attitude. First class job.
Environmentally responsible TV recycling
Multi-award winning, we are CHAS and SafeContractor approved and ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited. Waste transfer notes are provided for every collection and hazardous waste consignment notes as appropriate. WEEE is taken to authorized treatment facilities either directly or via one of the major WEEE producer compliance schemes.
TV disposal prices
We charge our standard rates which are based on volume with supplements for TVs to cover the higher than normal costs of disposal.
Enter your postcode above to check prices and book.