Book Rubbish Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
How to Book your Rubbish Removal:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot).
- Team Arrive.
We text you the crew’s names, photos and vehicle reg when they are on their way and a link to track them live via Google Maps. All teams have AnyJunk photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
On arrival, the team confirms the amount of junk, loads it up and sweeps the area clean. They take before & after photos that we email to you with a waste transfer note on departure.
Your junk is taken to a commercial recycling facility to be disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfill.
Watch our VIDEO below for more information
What We Can Take
We take any non-hazardous bulky waste from inside or outside the property, including:
- DIY & builder’s waste
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, we cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we take domestic fridges
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? Watch our explainer Video below, see our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
Reinventing rubbish clearance with technology
AnyJunk is reinventing rubbish clearance through technology. Working with a national network of local man & van waste carriers that connect into our Uber-style digital platform, we provide businesses and householders with an on-demand, low cost and environmentally responsible solution for getting rid of bulky waste – from broken furniture and appliances through to general rubbish and builders’ waste. Our technology-led approach is redefining service levels and costs in our sector, as well as significantly reducing carbon footprint per collection.
On-demand rubbish clearance
- UK’s largest operator
- Nationwide coverage
- Lowest carbon footprint
- 99% on-time collection rates
- 80+ Net Promoter Score
- 94% landfill diversion
Key service features
- Next/same day response
- Cradle to grave waste audit trail
- 24/7 online booking
- Live updates & van tracking
- Detailed MI & reporting
- Bulk bags & skip hire too