Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Southampton Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 023 8102 2984
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
Man & Van Junk Clearance
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Rubbish Removal Southampton
Save time, hassle and money using our award-winning man & van rubbish clearance service. We’ll load up all types of waste (inc. appliances) from anywhere on your property and sweep up fully before we go.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Southampton Customers Say
The level of service is outstanding. The staff are really friendly & it's so easy to book & arrange a suitable time for collection
Brilliant Service by two very pleasant and amiable guys. You set high expectations - then exceed every one!!
Excellent again!! So pleased with this service and the guys were brilliant. They work so hard and always polite and friendly. Thanks v much
Tel: 023 8102 2984 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Southampton is £265
- It will cost you around £265 (including VAT) to hire a 6-yard skip in Southampton.
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you must request a skip hire permit from Southampton City Council. This will cost you an additional £26.50 for every week your skip is on the road.
- Some good, local skip hire firms operating in the Southampton area are New Milton Sand & Ballast and G Farwell.
- Or check out our sister site Loveskips for a hassle-free way to book your skip hire?
We cover all of the Southampton, Portsmouth, Hampshire & Dorset, and surrounding areas, including Salisbury, New Forest Purbeck, Hamble, Havant Gosport, Eastleigh Rushmoor, Fareham Hart, Winchester East Dorset Fareham, Andover and Salisbury.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Southampton’s recycling centre is located at City Depot and Recycling Park, First Avenue, Southampton SO15 0LJ. Whilst it’s free to dispose of most household waste, there is a charge for certain items and some types of DIY Waste.
You can also use this facility to dispose of business and commercial waste although there will also be a charge for this- simply pay by the load when you arrive.
It’s always worth bearing in mind when clearing out that your trash could be another man’s treasure. Why not get in touch with SCRATCH for a free furniture collection? SCRATCH is a Southampton based charity that connects unwanted furniture and possessions with local people suffering hardship to reduce waste going to landfill and make a difference locally.