Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Southampton Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 023 8102 2984
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
Man & Van Southampton
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Southampton
Save time, hassle and money using our award-winning man & van rubbish clearance service. We’ll load up all types of waste (inc. appliances) from anywhere on your property and sweep up fully before we go.
Enter your postcode above to instantly check prices and book online.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Southampton
What Our Southampton Customers Say
The level of service is outstanding. The staff are really friendly & it's so easy to book & arrange a suitable time for collection
Brilliant Service by two very pleasant and amiable guys. You set high expectations - then exceed every one!!
Excellent again!! So pleased with this service and the guys were brilliant. They work so hard and always polite and friendly. Thanks v much
Tel: 023 8102 2984 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Southampton is £265
- It will cost you around £265 (including VAT) to hire a 6-yard skip in Southampton.
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you must request a skip hire permit from Southampton City Council. This will cost you an additional £26.50 for every week your skip is on the road.
- Some good, local skip hire firms operating in Southampton area are New Milton Sand & Ballast and G Farwell.
- Or why not check out our sister site Loveskips for a hassle-free way to book your skip hire?
We cover all of the Southampton, Portsmouth, Hampshire & Dorset, and surrounding areas, including Salisbury, New Forest Purbeck, Hamble, Havant Gosport, Eastleigh Rushmoor, Fareham Hart, Winchester East Dorset Fareham, Andover and Salisbury.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Southampton’s recycling centre is located at City Depot and Recycling Park, First Avenue, Southampton SO15 0LJ. Whilst it’s free to dispose of most household waste, there is a charge for certain items and some types of DIY Waste.
You can also use this facility to dispose of business and commercial waste although there will also be a charge for this- simply pay by the load when you arrive.
It’s always worth bearing in mind when clearing out that your trash could be another man’s treasure. Why not get in touch with SCRATCH for a free furniture collection? SCRATCH are a Southampton based charity that connects unwanted furniture and possessions with local people suffering hardship to reduce waste going to landfill and make a difference locally.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year