Southampton skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Southampton
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Southampton
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Southampton Rubbish Removal
It’s easier and cheaper using our man & van rubbish clearance service, than hiring a skip in Southampton. We do all the loading for you and no need for skip permits or delays. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
The level of service is outstanding. The staff are really friendly & it's so easy to book & arrange a suitable time for collection
Tel: 023 8102 2984 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southampton Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Southampton
1. Southampton is the home of the Spitfire. They were designed, built, tested, and flown here.
2. Aaron Finch, the Australian cricketer, scored a record 156 off just 63 balls at The Rose Bowl in 2013.
3. Singer Craig David was a pupil at Upper Shirley High. He wrote the song ‘7 days’ in the sixth form there.
4. HMS Warrior, now a museum in Portsmouth, was the first armour plated ship in the British fleet.
5. The railway line on Hythe Pier is the oldest pier train system in the world.