Book Sofa Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
Sofa Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Sofa Disposal– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your sofa and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the size of the sofa(s), the team will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your sofa removal, which we’ll email you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old sofa to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as removing sofas, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Fully insured and licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden refuse
- Refurbishment waste
- White goods
Sofa Removal & Disposal
We are the UK’s largest junk removal company, trusted by leading brands including DFS & Harveys for the collection and disposal of unwanted furniture and all other junk. Our fast response crews can collect any item within a day of your booking. Enter your postcode to check prices & book.