Book Sofa Removal
(choose time slot)
(tracking + SMS updates)
(with waste transfer note)
Furniture & Sofa Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Sofa Disposal.
Enter postcode and press red button to see prices and choose a collection size. If it’s just a sofa, choose ‘Single Item’. Then choose a collection time and window that suits you best.
- Team Arrive.
Track the team online and receive SMS alerts as the crew drive to you. You’ll be told their truck registration number and names – to know who to look out for. All crew carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Sofa Removed.
Having confirmed the size of the sofa(s) and any other junk, our teams will load it into their van. They take before & after photos to record the collection, which are emailed to you with your waste transfer note as the team leaves site.
We’ll take your old sofa to a licensed commercial recycling facility and ensure it is disposed of responsibly. On average 97% is diverted from landfill.
Watch our Video below to see more information of how we work
What We Can Take
As well as sofas, we will remove and dispose of any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property, including:
- Old furniture – sofa, settee, chairs, tables, 3 piece suites
- Carpet & flooring – including underlay
- Appliances -like dishwashers, washing machines and fridges
- Junk and Bric-a-brac
- Garden waste
- General rubbish
- Builders Rubble
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden refuse
- Refurbishment waste
- White goods
Sofa Removal & Disposal
We are the UK’s largest junk removal company *, trusted by leading brands including DFS & Harveys for the collection and disposal of unwanted furniture and all other junk. Our fast response crews can collect any item within a day of your booking. Enter your postcode to check prices & book.