Book Office Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
Collection Team Arrive
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Office Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your office clearance and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Removed – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your rubbish to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble and refurbishment waste. We can also take electrical appliances including domestic fridges.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Fully insured and licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Garden refuse
- White goods recycling
- Refurbishment waste
- White goods
Trusted By Leading Brands
Read what our customers think
The team were smart, professional & cleared the items very quickly, which was great as there was a meeting due to start. A fantastic service all round!
Absolutely fantastic service. I will be recommending you to everyone I know. Efficient, friendly and reasonably-priced - can't speak highly enough of you. Thanks.
Excellent. Were able to arrange pick up on same day. Person doing the booking was also excellent and very helpful. Would use again.
We provide electronic waste transfer notes (and any hazardous waste consignment notes) for each individual collection. For larger projects, we also provide our clients with a full waste audit of the office clearance detailing weights and volumes of what was reused, recycled or sent to landfill and the reuse organisations and disposal facilities used.
Accreditations and Health & Safety
Anyjunk is CHAS and SafeContractor approved and ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited.
94% Landfill Diversion
Shortlisted for Company of the Year three years running in the National Recycling Awards, we divert from landfill an average of 94% of every office clearance we undertake. Materials are taken to licensed disposal and recycling facilities and wherever possible we pass items on for reuse through our extensive network of charities and specialist dealers.
Office Clearance Guide
Check out our Office Clearance Guide for more top tips and useful advice.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year