Office clearance Luton
Professional & environmentally responsible service
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Office Clearance Service for Luton
Luton office clearance by AnyJunk, the UK’s biggest clearance company.
Our uniformed teams will remove all types of office materials, including IT equipment, office furniture, old marketing collateral, displays, electric fans, and reception desks.
All items are passed on for reuse or taken to registered recycling and disposal facilities. We are CHAS and SafeContractor approved and ISO14001 and ISO9001 accredited.
For smaller office bookings, we charge our standard fees. For larger projects, we provide a detailed quote. Waste transfer notes are provided by email with each collection. A full waste audit of your office clearance detailing voumes and weights of items collected and how much was reused, recycled, or sent to landfill (including the disposal facilities used) can also be reported.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Think
Fantastic and friendly service - thank you so much for helping us with our relocation. Great service!
One of UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist