Office clearance Bristol
Professional, cost effective & eco-friendly service
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Office Clearance Service for Bristol & Bath Area
Bristol office clearance by AnyJunk, the UK’s largest clearance company.
Our professional teams will remove all types of office materials, including IT equipment, office furniture, marketing materials, displays, electric fans, and filing cabinets.
All materials are either passed on for reuse or taken to registered recycling and disposal facilities. We are SafeContractor and CHAS approved and ISO14001 and ISO9001 accredited.
For smaller office clearances, we charge our standard fees. For bigger projects, we provide a detailed estimate. Waste transfer notes are provided by email with each clearance. A full waste audit of your office clearance detailing weights and volumes of materials collected and how much was recycled, reused, or sent to landfill (including the disposal facilities used) can also be made available.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Some of the well known brands that use us to clear bulky waste from their customers' homes
Read what our customers think
All went very well thank you and I'm recommending AnyJunk all over the place! Many thanks
One of UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist