Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps for Nottingham:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0115 802 2927
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
Man & Van Junk Removal
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Nottingham Customers Say
Amazing service - very friendly and efficient, tidy and clean - one of the best junk removal companies and will definitely use the company and the guys again - very impressed
The collection was fast and efficient. The collection team was very polite and friendly. All in all we had a great experience! Will most definitely be hiring again when in need of waste removal.
Boys turned up promptly and were lovely, in and out in no time and taking everything I needed to get rid of, including some awkward and heavy furniture. Would recommend to friends and use again. Thanks!
Average skip hire in Nottingham costs £250
- To hire a 6-yard skip in Nottingham will set you back about £250 (including VAT).
- If you need to place your skip on a public road you’ll also have to pay an additional £31 for a skip hire permit from Nottingham council.
- If you decide to order a skip we recommend booking through our sister site Loveskips.
- Alternatively, there are many established skip hire companies in Nottingham including J.C. Skip Hire and Midland Skip Hire.
Our skip hire alternative service covers all of Nottingham region and surrounding areas, including Lincolnshire, Grantham, Chesterfield, Oadby and Wigston, Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, Carlton, Derbyshire, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Derby and Burton upon Trent.
5 Rubbish Facts About Nottingham
1. The people of Nottingham produce over 2.5 million tonnes of waste a year!
2. Last year 43% of this waste was recycled, absolutely trashing the 24% that Nottingham managed to recycle 10 years ago.
3. The biggest success story is Nottingham University who have increased their recycling rate from 5% to 85% in the last 10 years. Put your learning hat on and see how they did it here.
5. There’s much historical debate over whether Nottingham’s folklore hero Robin Hood really existed but one’s things certain, his mission to make sure nothing goes to waste has struck a chord with the people of Nottingham!