Nottingham skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Nottingham
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Nottingham
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Nottingham
Looking to dispose of rubbish that’s too big for your bin? Try AnyJunk – the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you and we normally work out much cheaper than hiring a skip in Nottingham. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
A very friendly, efficient and swift service - clearing all our rubbish within minutes and leaving no dirt behind whatsoever
Tel: 0115 802 2927 Email: email@example.com
Nottingham Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Nottingham
1. The furthest away you can fly from East Midlands Airport is to Cancun, Mexico.
2. The huge system of caves beneath the city can be dated back to as early as 893 AD.
3. The Sky Mirror (voted Nottingham’s favourite landmark in 2007) cost £900,000. Which is an awful lot.
4. James Morrison is an alumnus of the city’s New College.
5. We couldn’t have a fact sheet about Nottingham without mentioning Sherwood Forest, the hiding place of folk legend Robin Hood.