Nottingham skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Nottingham
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Nottingham
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Nottingham
Looking to dispose of rubbish that’s too big for your bin? Try AnyJunk – the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you and we normally work out much cheaper than hiring a skip in Nottingham. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Amazing service - very friendly and efficient, tidy and clean - one of the best junk removal companies and will definitely use the company and the guys again - very impressed
The collection was fast and efficient. The collection team was very polite and friendly. All in all we had a great experience! Will most definitely be hiring again when in need of waste removal.
Boys turned up promptly and were lovely, in and out in no time and taking everything I needed to get rid of, including some awkward and heavy furniture. Would recommend to friends and use again. Thanks!
|Lincolnshire, Grantham, Cheterfield|
|Oadby and Wigston, Hucknall|
|Derbyshire, Long Eaton, Melton Mowbray|
|Loughborough, Derby, Burton upon Trent|
5 interesting facts about Nottingham
1. The furthest away you can fly from East Midlands Airport is to Cancun, Mexico.
2. The huge system of caves beneath the city can be dated back to as early as 893 AD.
3. The Sky Mirror (voted Nottingham’s favourite landmark in 2007) cost £900,000. Which is an awful lot.
4. James Morrison is an alumnus of the city’s New College.
5. We couldn’t have a fact sheet about Nottingham without mentioning Sherwood Forest, the hiding place of folk legend Robin Hood.