Nottingham Man & Van Clearance
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance - Cheaper Than a Skip
over 262 reviews
Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Nottingham Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0115 802 2927
Man & Van Nottingham
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Nottingham
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Looking to dispose of rubbish that’s too big for your bin? Try AnyJunk – the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you and we normally work out much cheaper than hiring a skip in Nottingham. What’s more, we recycle 94% of the waste we collect so we’re the greener choice too.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Nottingham
What Our Nottingham Customers Say
Amazing service - very friendly and efficient, tidy and clean - one of the best junk removal companies and will definitely use the company and the guys again - very impressed
The collection was fast and efficient. The collection team was very polite and friendly. All in all we had a great experience! Will most definitely be hiring again when in need of waste removal.
Boys turned up promptly and were lovely, in and out in no time and taking everything I needed to get rid of, including some awkward and heavy furniture. Would recommend to friends and use again. Thanks!
Average skip hire in Nottingham costs £250
- To hire a 6-yard skip in Nottingham will set you back about £250 (including VAT).
- If you need to place your skip on a public road you’ll also have to pay an additional £31 for a skip hire permit from Nottingham council.
- If you decide to order a skip we recommend booking through our sister site Loveskips.
- Alternatively, there are many established skip hire companies in Nottingham including J.C. Skip Hire and Midland Skip Hire.
Our skip hire alternative service covers all of Nottingham region and surrounding areas, including Lincolnshire, Grantham, Cheterfield, Oadby and Wigston, Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, Carlton, Derbyshire, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Derby and Burton upon Trent.
5 Rubbish Facts About Nottingham
1. The people of Nottingham produce over 2.5 million tonnes of waste a year! 2. Last year 43% of this waste was recycled, absolutely trashing the 24% that Nottingham managed to recycle 10 years ago. 3. The biggest success story is Nottingham University who have increased their recycling rate from 5% to 85% in the last 10 years. Put your learning hat on and see how they did it here. 4. Nottingham has 12 recycling centres and hundreds of charity shops. 5. There’s much historical debate over whether Nottingham’s folklore hero Robin Hood really existed but one’s things certain, his mission to make sure nothing goes to waste has struck a chord with the people of Nottingham!
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)