Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
Newcastle Waste Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0191 395 2984
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
Man & Van Rubbish Removal
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Trusted By Leading Brands in Newcastle
What Our Newcastle Customers Say
An excellent service from start to finish. Extremely polite, helpful & hard working - they even swept up the garage floor afterwards!
Pleasant set of lads and did a fantastic job clearing our old kitchen away! THANK YOU
Excellent service, job completely in timely manner and with minimal disruption. Many thanks!
Tel: 0191 395 2984 Email: [email protected]
Hiring a skip in Newcastle will cost around £230
- It will cost around £230 (including VAT) to hire a 6-yard skip in Newcastle.
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you’ll also need to consider the cost of a skip hire permit from Newcastle City Council. This will set you back a further £20 and will be valid for 28 days.
- Some Newcastle skip hire companies you could use are O’Brien Waste and Atkinson Skip Hire.
- Or, for a hassle-free way to book your skip hire online why not check out our sister site Loveskips.
We cover Newcastle and all surrounding areas including Hartlepool, Durham, Darlington, Redcar, Cleveland, Chester-le-Street, Middlesbrough, South Tyneside, North Shields, Gateshead, South Shields, Stockton On Tees, Washington and Sunderland.
Top Tips Before you Tip
There are three recycling centres serving Newcastle. It is free for residents to dispose of household waste here, although what’s accepted does vary by site so make sure to double check before you go.
Unfortunately, these sites don’t accept trade waste – and you can be prosecuted if caught trying to dispose of trade waste here! To get rid of commercial or business waste you will have to organise your own commercial waste collection. A quick google search will give you plenty of options though.
There are lots of ways to reuse in Newcastle, so why not give you old junk one last chance to find a new home? There are dozens of charity shops around the city, and the British Heart Foundation will even collect your bulky items free of charge.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year