Newcastle skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Trading since 2004 and recommended by most leading home improvement brands, we undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Newcastle
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Newcastle
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Newcastle
Searching for Newcastle skip hire? How about a lower cost and simple alternative? AnyJunk is Newcastle’s leading rubbish clearance company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
An excellent service from start to finish. Extremely polite, helpful & hard working - they even swept up the garage floor afterwards!
Pleasant set of lads and did a fantastic job clearing our old kitchen away! THANK YOU
Excellent service, job completely in timely manner and with minimal disruption. Many thanks!
|Redcar and Cleveland|
|South Tyneside, North Shields|
|Gateshead, South Shields|
|Stockton On Tees, Washington|
|North Tyneside, Sunderland|
5 interesting facts about Newcastle
1. Rowan Atkinson graduated from Newcastle University, with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Jonny Wilkinson played for Newcastle Falcons RFC for 12 years, during which time they won three national trophies.
3. In 2004, the redevelopment project for the Discovery Museum cost £13 million. We think it’s well worth a visit.
4. The city’s town wall was erected between the 13th and 14th centuries to keep the invading Scots out.
5. According to Newcastle Borough Council, men and women of the city have the right to graze their cattle on the Town Moor.