Newcastle skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of unplanned waste. Read more about us here.
How we work
Enter your postcode above and click the Red Button to check prices in your area. Choose the collection size you require, what sort of junk you have, and where and when you’d like us to collect. We send round a crew and van (you can track them live as they come) who clear your junk from anywhere on the property and take it away to be recycled. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is. See what our customers have to say.
Things we can take
We take all non-hazardous junk and bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste. For health & safety reasons, we cannot remove the following:
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box style’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are fine
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, US style fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (car, truck, lorry or tractor)
Man & Van Newcastle
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Newcastle
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Newcastle
Searching for Newcastle skip hire? How about a lower cost and simple alternative? AnyJunk is Newcastle’s leading rubbish clearance company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
An excellent service from start to finish. Extremely polite, helpful & hard working - they even swept up the garage floor afterwards!
Tel: 0191 395 2984 Email: email@example.com
Newcastle Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Newcastle
1. Rowan Atkinson graduated from Newcastle University, with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Jonny Wilkinson played for Newcastle Falcons RFC for 12 years, during which time they won three national trophies.
3. In 2004, the redevelopment project for the Discovery Museum cost £13 million. We think it’s well worth a visit.
4. The city’s town wall was erected between the 13th and 14th centuries to keep the invading Scots out.
5. According to Newcastle Borough Council, men and women of the city have the right to graze their cattle on the Town Moor.