Newcastle skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Newcastle
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Newcastle
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Newcastle
Searching for Newcastle skip hire? How about a lower cost and simple alternative? AnyJunk is Newcastle’s leading rubbish clearance company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
An excellent service from start to finish. Extremely polite, helpful & hard working - they even swept up the garage floor afterwards!
Pleasant set of lads and did a fantastic job clearing our old kitchen away! THANK YOU
Excellent service, job completely in timely manner and with minimal disruption. Many thanks!
Tel: 0191 395 2984 Email: email@example.com
We cover Newcastle and surrounding and neighbouring postcodes, including:
|Redcar and Cleveland|
|South Tyneside, North Shields|
|Gateshead, South Shields|
|Stockton On Tees, Washington|
|North Tyneside, Sunderland|
5 interesting facts about Newcastle
1. Rowan Atkinson graduated from Newcastle University, with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Jonny Wilkinson played for Newcastle Falcons RFC for 12 years, during which time they won three national trophies.
3. In 2004, the redevelopment project for the Discovery Museum cost £13 million. We think it’s well worth a visit.
4. The city’s town wall was erected between the 13th and 14th centuries to keep the invading Scots out.
5. According to Newcastle Borough Council, men and women of the city have the right to graze their cattle on the Town Moor.