Manchester skip hire alternative
The Faster, Cheaper Alternative to Hiring a Skip
over 252 reviews
Book Waste Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Manchester Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0161 771 2974
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance
- Collects from city centre
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Manchester
- Special approval needed
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Reasons to use AnyJunk
It is a lot faster and easier to use our man & van rubbish removal service than hiring a skip hire Manchester. We provide same/ next day collection and convenient one-hour time slots. We collect all waste types and can remove junk from anywhere inside or outside your property. Plus, we recycle 94% of the waste we collect, so AnyJunk is the greener choice too.
Recommended By Leading Brands in Manchester
What Our Manchester Customers Say
Charming, courteous, professional & way above the service I was expecting. Thanks!
Brilliant team who arrived as they said they would will use your service again thank you!!
Did a great job, even brushing the path after and raking up the lawn for leftover rubbish!
Manchester City Centre Skip Hire Restrictions
- The area within the red line on the map is a restricted zone for skip hire in Manchester.
- Placing a skip anywhere this zone requires special approval from the Council and at least 10 working days’ notice.
Manchester Skip Hire costs £220
- Hiring a 6 yard skip costs around £220 (including VAT).
- On top of this, if you put your skip on the road you will have to pay the council £28 for a skip hire permit (and £30 if you’re based across the river in Salford).
- There are several established skip firms serving the area including Urban Skip Hire and G Parish & Sons.
- If you want to order a skip, we recommend booking via our sister site Loveskips.
Top Locations in Manchester
Rossendale, High Peak,
Blackburn, Preston, Bolton,
Leigh, West Lancashire,
Bury, Huddersfield, Warrington,
Widnes, Runcorn, Rochdale,
Stockport, Trafford, Stretford,
Oldham, Wigan, Chorley,
Salford and Halifax.
5 Rubbish Facts About Manchester
1. Greater Manchester produces a whopping 1,100,000 tonnes of waste every year.
2. That’s 393 kg per person! Seems everyone’s bin busy…
3. There are 20 recycling centres in Greater Manchester, so no need to “throw away” time driving miles to find your nearest one.
4. In the last six years the recycling rate has more than doubled from 19% to an incredible 44%!
5. To reach the top 10 Manchester will have to recycle 60% of all waste – so let’s keep up the amazing work and hopefully pop open a (recycled) bottle of fizz when we get next year’s results!
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)