Manchester skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Manchester
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Manchester
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Manchester
Unless you have loads of rubble or soil, it’s normally a lot easier and cheaper to order a man and van clearance instead. AnyJunk is Manchester’s leading junk removal company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
What Our Customers Say
Charming, courteous, professional & way above the service I was expecting. Thanks!
Brilliant team who arrived as they said they would will use your service again thank you!!
Did a great job, even brushing the path after and raking up the lawn for leftover rubbish!
Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom
Tel: 0161 771 2974 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manchester Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Manchester
1. People from Manchester are called Mancunians, from the original Roman settlement ‘Mamucium’.
2. The Manchester Art Gallery houses thousands of classics, including works by J M W Turner and John Constable.
3. Manchester College is one of six seperate educational bodies in the city; the most of any city, excluding London.
4. Gorton Monastery was built in the 1800s entirely by the monks who lived there.
5. Michael Sheen, Hugh Grant, and Kate Winslet were spotted by the Royal Exchange Theatre long before they hit big.