Manchester skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Trading since 2004 and recommended by most leading home improvement brands, we undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Manchester
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Manchester
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Manchester
Unless you have loads of rubble or soil, it’s normally a lot easier and cheaper to order a man and van clearance instead. AnyJunk is Manchester’s leading junk removal company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Charming, courteous, professional & way above the service I was expecting. Thanks!
Brilliant team who arrived as they said they would will use your service again thank you!!
Did a great job, even brushing the path after and raking up the lawn for leftover rubbish!
|High Peak, Blackburn, Preston|
|Bolton, Bury, Huddersfield|
|Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn|
|Trafford, Salford, Stretford|
|Oldham, Wigan, Halifax|
5 interesting facts about Manchester
1. People from Manchester are called Mancunians, from the original Roman settlement ‘Mamucium’.
2. The Manchester Art Gallery houses thousands of classics, including works by J M W Turner and John Constable.
3. Manchester College is one of six seperate educational bodies in the city; the most of any city, excluding London.
4. Gorton Monastery was built in the 1800s entirely by the monks who lived there.
5. Michael Sheen, Hugh Grant, and Kate Winslet were spotted by the Royal Exchange Theatre long before they hit big.