Man & Van Rubbish Removal
Book Your Rubbish Clearance in Seconds
over 254 reviews
Book Rubbish Collection
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Man & Van Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Rubbish Collection – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Collected – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your rubbish to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
Our Man & Van crews are able to take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, old furniture, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Cheaper than skip hire
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival window
- Labour included
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Builders’ waste
- Garden refuse
- General rubbish
- White goods
Man & Van Rubbish Removal
We are the UK’s largest man and van clearance company (find out more), trusted by thousands of customers each week. Our nationwide service means we can guarantee your rubbish is removed next day (after booking). Enter your postcode above to check prices and book.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Professional, courteous & hard working. I couldn't believe how much junk they got in the truck - saved me several journeys to the local tip
Excellent again!! So pleased with this service and the guys were brilliant. They work so hard and always polite and friendly. Thanks v much
Both guys were top quality. Polite, knew what they were doing and very quick about it. A credit to your organisation.
Man & Van Waste Disposal
AnyJunk is the country’s leading rubbish removal company. Our fully insured, professional and polite staff can be with you next day or even faster upon request. We are ISO 14001 and 9001 accredited, CHAS and SafeContractor approved, winner of multiple industry awards, DBS checked staff and recommended by some of the largest brands in the UK such as B&Q, DFS and Wren Kitchens.
So, if you are thinking about using a man and van and are worried about rogue traders – save yourself the stress and use AnyJunk.
For further information, read our hiring a man and van guide, for top tips and useful advice.