Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Luton Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 01582 204 985
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
Man & Van Rubbish Removal
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Rubbish Clearance Luton
Save time, hassle and money using our award-winning man & van rubbish clearance service. We’ll load up all types of waste (inc. appliances) from anywhere on your property and sweep up fully before we go.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Luton Customers Say
The team were helpful, speedy & efficient - just the sort of service we needed in the midst of all the stress associated with moving house!
Everything has been cleared and my front door has been left clean! This was my first time using Anyjunk, and i will certainly do it again.
The team were polite, presentable and professional. I would recommend them to friends. Pass on my thanks for the 5* service.
Tel: 01582 204 985 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Luton is £250
- It will cost around £250 (including VAT) to hire a 6-yard skip in Luton.
- Some local skip hire companies operating in Luton are DS Skip Hire and Cawleys.
- Or you can quickly and safely book your skip hire through our sister site Loveskips. Loveskips searches for the best Luton skip hire service for your needs to ensure a reliable and professional service.
We cover Luton and all surrounding areas including Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Aylesbury, St Albans, Chiltern Bedford, Letchworth Garden City, Newport Pagnell, Oxford, Bicester, Buckingham, Towcester, Watford Welwyn Hatfield, South Cambridgeshire North Hertfordshire, East Hertfordshire
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are two recycling centres in Luton which residents can use to dispose of household waste for free. Bear in mind that not all items are accepted, and if you’re planning on dropping off your waste in a van, pick up truck or a trailer then you’ll need to apply for a (free) permit.
A small amount of commercial waste will also be accepted at these sites for a charge. What’s more, if you have lots of waste or are unable to transport it yourself you can book a special waste collection from the council.
Before you head to the tip with any unwanted furniture why not check out the NOAH Enterprise Furniture Store. This Luton based charity will collect your old bulky items free of charge and ensure they go to a good home, doing good and saving you hassle.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year