Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Luton Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 01582 204 985
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
Man & Van Rubbish Removal
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Rubbish Clearance Luton
Save time, hassle and money using our award-winning man & van rubbish clearance service. We’ll load up all types of waste (inc. appliances) from anywhere on your property and sweep up fully before we go.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Luton Customers Say
The team were helpful, speedy & efficient - just the sort of service we needed in the midst of all the stress associated with moving house!
Everything has been cleared and my front door has been left clean! This was my first time using Anyjunk, and i will certainly do it again.
The team were polite, presentable and professional. I would recommend them to friends. Pass on my thanks for the 5* service.
Tel: 01582 204 985 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Luton is £250
- It will cost around £250 (including VAT) to hire a 6-yard skip in Luton.
- Some local skip hire companies operating in Luton are DS Skip Hire and Cawleys.
- Or you can quickly and safely book your skip hire through our sister site Loveskips. Loveskips searches for the best Luton skip hire service for your needs to ensure a reliable and professional service.
We cover Luton and all surrounding areas including Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Aylesbury, St Albans, Chiltern Bedford, Letchworth Garden City, Newport Pagnell, Oxford, Bicester, Buckingham, Towcester, Watford Welwyn Hatfield, South Cambridgeshire North Hertfordshire, East Hertfordshire
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are two recycling centres in Luton which residents can use to dispose of household waste for free. Bear in mind that not all items are accepted, and if you’re planning on dropping off your waste in a van, pick up truck or a trailer then you’ll need to apply for a (free) permit.
A small amount of commercial waste will also be accepted at these sites for a charge. What’s more, if you have lots of waste or are unable to transport it yourself you can book a special waste collection from the council.
Before you head to the tip with any unwanted furniture why not check out the NOAH Enterprise Furniture Store. This Luton based charity will collect your old bulky items free of charge and ensure they go to a good home, doing good and saving you hassle.