Luton skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of unplanned waste. Read more about us here.
How we work
Enter your postcode above and click the Red Button to check prices in your area. Choose the collection size you require, what sort of junk you have, and where and when you’d like us to collect. We send round a crew and van (you can track them live as they come) who clear your junk from anywhere on the property and take it away to be recycled. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is. See what our customers have to say.
Things we can take
We take all non-hazardous junk and bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste. For health & safety reasons, we cannot remove the following:
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box style’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are fine
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, US style fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (car, truck, lorry or tractor)
Man & Van Luton
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Luton
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Luton
Need to hire a skip in Luton? Why not consider a cheaper and easier alternative? AnyJunk is Luton’s leading man and van rubbish cleearance company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
The team were helpful, speedy & efficient - just the sort of service we needed in the midst of all the stress associated with moving house!
5 interesting facts about Luton
1. In 1936, Joe Payne scored a record of 10 goals in a single League game for Luton Town FC.
2. The Queen was once admitted to the Luton and Dunstable Hospital after she fell and cut her knee as a child.
3. Luton Angling Club boasts the biggest carp ever caught by an amateur angler. It weighed a staggering 73 lb.
4. Luton Airport is the fastest growing airport in the UK.
5. The Whipsnade Tree Cathedral is so called because the trees were planted in the design of a medieval cathedral. Have a look on Google maps.