Luton skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Luton
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Luton
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Luton
Need to hire a skip in Luton? Why not consider a cheaper and easier alternative? AnyJunk is Luton’s leading man and van rubbish cleearance company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
The team were helpful, speedy & efficient - just the sort of service we needed in the midst of all the stress associated with moving house!
Everything has been cleared and my front door has been left clean! This was my first time using Anyjunk, and i will certainly do it again.
The team were polite, presentable and professional. I would recommend them to friends. Pass on my thanks for the 5* service.
Unit 2, 61-71 Wingate Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU4 8PP United Kingdom
Tel: 01582 204 985 Email: email@example.com
We cover Luton and all surrounding areas including:
Milton Keynes, Bletchley,
Aylesbury, St Albans, Chiltern
Bedford, Letchworth Garden City,
Newport Pagnell, Oxford,
Welwyn Hatfield, South Cambridgeshire
North Hertfordshire, East Heartfordshire
5 interesting facts about Luton
1. In 1936, Joe Payne scored a record of 10 goals in a single League game for Luton Town FC.
2. The Queen was once admitted to the Luton and Dunstable Hospital after she fell and cut her knee as a child.
3. Luton Angling Club boasts the biggest carp ever caught by an amateur angler. It weighed a staggering 73 lb.
4. Luton Airport is the fastest growing airport in the UK.
5. The Whipsnade Tree Cathedral is so called because the trees were planted in the design of a medieval cathedral. Have a look on Google maps.