Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
London Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
Man & Van Junk Removal
- Much cheaper than skip hire
- All types of waste taken
- Flexible load size
- Changed by exact volume
- Loading and sweep up included
- Fully insured & licensed
Rubbish Clearance London
AnyJunk is the UK’s number one rubbish removal company. We guarantee to have your junk cleared within 1-working day of your request.
Learn about AnyJunk and how we are reinventing rubbish clearance with technology.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our London Customers Say
Arrived on time, extremely helpful & completed the work to our complete satisfaction. We were very impressed!
Very pleased with the service. Thanks for coming at short notice. Will use your firm again if I have anything else. Fantastic service!
Brilliant couldn't have been better. Really friendly tidied and swept up after. Great service!
Tel: 020 7819 9000 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire costs in London is £270
- The cost to hire a 6-yard skip in the London area will set you back around £270 (including VAT).
- In addition, you’ll also need to pay for a skip hire permit. The cost varies depending on your borough, but on average it’s £50. See our London skip hire cost guide for more info.
- For an easy, hassle-free way to book a skip online, check out our sister site Loveskips.
- Alternatively, other local skip companies operating in London are Gowing & Pursey, NJB and O’Donovan Waste Disposal.
We offer same and guaranteed next day service for all of the London and M25 regions including City of London, Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Bromley, Croydon and Havering.
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are dozens of recycling centres across London, find your nearest by checking your local council’s website. It’s free for residents to dispose of household waste at these centres, but they all have different rules on what they will accept so be sure to read all the T&Cs before setting off.
If you’re looking to dispose of trade waste there are some recycling centres which will accept it for a charge, or a quick search will help find your nearest Waste Transfer Station or contact AnyJunk.
Before you head to the tip, why not look at the possibilities of donating? There are over 1,000 charity shops in London that would be happy to take your old clothes or bric-a-brac. If your old furniture is still in a usable condition then the British Heart Foundation will collect it for free!
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year