Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
4 Simple Steps For Rubbish Clearance in Liverpool:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0151 322 2802
- UK’s largest provider*
- Cheaper than skip hire
- Guaranteed next day service
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Fully insured & licensed
Man & Van Junk Clearance
- No skip permit fees
- No parking suspensions required
- Half the carbon footprint of skips
- All types of waste taken
- Flexible load sizes
- Labour included
Rubbish Clearance Liverpool
AnyJunk is the UK’s number one junk clearance company. We guarantee to have your junk cleared within 1-working day.
Learn about AnyJunk and how we are reinventing rubbish clearance with technology.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers in Liverpool Say
The guys were so helpful & did the job so speedily & with a smile - very professional. Thank you for making a stressful day so much easier!
Really helpful and hardworking. Quick, friendly and efficient. Great service.
Very good and professional service. Would highly recommend Anyjunk, at any time. Our front drive is cleaner than before the job started!
Average skip hire cost in Liverpool is £175
- To hire a 6-yard skip in Liverpool will cost you around £175 (including VAT).
- You will also need a skip hire permit if you put your skip on a public road – be sure to ask your skip-hire company how much this will cost.
- Some local skip hire companies in Liverpool are Barry’s Skip Hire and City Skips.
- Or for an online, hassle-free way to book a skip take a look at our sister site Loveskips.
- Loveskips works with the best local providers to ensure a professional, reliable skip hire.
We cover all of the Liverpool & Merseyside region and all nearby areas including Halton, Cheshire West, Chester, Knowsley, Flintshire, Lancashire, Wigan, Wirral, Aintree, Ford, Heswall and Lathom.
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are two recycling centres in Liverpool where residents can dispose of household waste for free. There are some items (such as asbestos) which can’t be accepted, so make sure to check before you set off! You’ll also need a permit if you’re planning on using a van to dispose of your household waste.
If you need to dispose of business and commercial waste then Liverpool City Council have a number of services you can pay for. You can call them on 01512330757 to find out about all their trade waste solutions.
Or if your bulky waste is in a reusable condition then why not book a free collection from the British Heart Foundation? Their teams will pick up your items and ensure they go to a good home, whilst raising money for vital research!