Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Clearance for Leeds in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0113 804 2983
- UK’s largest provider*
- Cheaper than a skip
- Guaranteed next day service
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Fully insured & licensed
Man & Van Junk Removal
- No skip permit fees
- No parking suspensions required
- Flexible load size
- Half the carbon footprint of skips
- All types of waste taken
- Labour included
Rubbish Clearance In Leeds
AnyJunk is the UK’s no.1 rubbish removal company. We are the faster, cheaper and greener alternative to skip hire. We guarantee to have your junk cleared within 1-working day of your request. Learn about AnyJunk and how we are reinventing rubbish clearance with technology.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers In Leeds Say
I found the service provided by AnyJunk to be extremely efficient & completed without fuss & the collection fee was very competitive.
A brilliant, hassle free, friendly service. Prompt arrival, no problem with removal. Would recommend to anyone, as an alternative to a skip.
The guys was very helpful well mannered on time they couldn't do enough for us. Very good service great lads many thanks.
Average skip hire cost in Leeds is £220
- To hire a 6-yard skip in Leeds will set you back around £220 (including VAT).
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you’ll also have to fork out £23.40 for a skip licence. Make sure to plan ahead too as this will take at least three working days to process.
- If you want to find the cheapest skip hire in your area, why not check out our sister site Loveskips.
- Alternatively, some well-established skip hire companies in the Leeds area are LSS Waste, BWS Waste and Wetherby Skip Services
Our skip hire alternative service covers Leeds and all surrounding areas including Ripon, Selby, Pendle, Calderdale, Harrogate, Craven, York, Barnsley, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
5 rubbish facts about Leeds
1. Each household in Leeds produces around 470kg of waste a year – that’s the same weight as five baby elephants! Heavy stuff…
3. In the past 10 years, Leeds has more than doubled the amount of waste it recycles to an impressive 38%.
4. The council has recently built a state of the art facility to increase recycling and recover energy from bins.