Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Leeds Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0113 804 2983
- UK’s largest provider
- Cheaper than a skip
- Guaranteed next day service
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Fully insured & licensed
Man & Van Clearance Leeds
- No skip permit fees
- No parking suspensions required
- Flexible load size
- Half the carbon footprint of skips
- All types of waste taken
- Labour included
Skip Hire Leeds
Use AnyJunk instead! Our service is a simple, low cost, eco-friendly alternative to skip hire. Pay only for what we take away, we do all the loading for you and there’s no unsightly skip laying around for days on end!
Enter your postcode to instantly check prices & book online today.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Leeds
What Our Leeds Customers Say
I found the service provided by AnyJunk to be extremely efficient & completed without fuss & the collection fee was very competitive.
A brilliant, hassle free, friendly service. Prompt arrival, no problem with removal. Would recommend to anyone, as an alternative to a skip.
The guys was very helpful well mannered on time they couldn't do enough for us. Very good service great lads many thanks.
Average skip hire cost in Leeds is £220
- To hire a 6 yard skip in Leeds will set you back around £220 (including VAT).
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you’ll also have to fork out £23.40 for a skip licence. Make sure to plan ahead too as this will take at least three working days to process.
- If you want to find the cheapest skip hire in your area, why not check out our sister site Loveskips.
- Alternatively, some well-established skip hire companies in the Leeds area are Airborough Skip Hire, Skelton Skips and Mytum & Selby Waste.
Our skip hire alternative service covers Leeds and all surrounding areas including Ripon, Selby, Pendle, Calderdale, Harrogate, Craven, York, Barnsley, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
5 rubbish facts about Leeds
1. Each household in Leeds produces around 470kg of waste a year – that’s the same weight as five baby elephants! Heavy stuff…
3. In the past 10 years, Leeds has more than doubled the amount of waste it recycles to an impressive 38%.
4. The council has recently built a state of the art facility to increase recycling and recover energy from bins.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year