Leeds skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Leeds
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Leeds
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Leeds
Need to get rid of a load of junk that’s too big for your bin? We are the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. Our crews do all loading and sweep up and, unless you have lots of very heavy waste like rubble or soil, we’re a lot cheaper than hiring a skip in Leeds. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
I found the service provided by AnyJunk to be extremely efficient & completed without fuss & the collection fee was very competitive.
Tel: 0113 804 2983 Email: email@example.com
Leeds Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Leeds
1. Leeds is twinned with Dortmund in Germany, which is how Dortmund Square got its name.
2. In 2007, Leeds Metropolitan University was voted the UK’s greenest university.
3. Only two brits have won the Leeds International Piano Competition, known as ‘The Piano‘, in its 125 year history.
4. It would take 100 olympic swimming pools to fill the West Yorkshire Playhouse with water. That’s 250,000,000 litres
5. Cuthbert Brodrick, the architect behind Leeds Town Hall, also designed the Corn Exchange and the City Museum.