Leeds skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Leeds
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Leeds
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Leeds
Need to get rid of a load of junk that’s too big for your bin? We are the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. Our crews do all loading and sweep up and, unless you have lots of very heavy waste like rubble or soil, we’re a lot cheaper than hiring a skip in Leeds. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
What Our Customers Say
I found the service provided by AnyJunk to be extremely efficient & completed without fuss & the collection fee was very competitive.
A brilliant, hassle free, friendly service. Prompt arrival, no problem with removal. Would recommend to anyone, as an alternative to a skip.
The guys was very helpful well mannered on time they couldn't do enough for us. Very good service great lads many thanks.
Tel: 0113 804 2983 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leeds Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Leeds
1. Leeds is twinned with Dortmund in Germany, which is how Dortmund Square got its name.
2. In 2007, Leeds Metropolitan University was voted the UK’s greenest university.
3. Only two brits have won the Leeds International Piano Competition, known as ‘The Piano‘, in its 125 year history.
4. It would take 100 olympic swimming pools to fill the West Yorkshire Playhouse with water. That’s 250,000,000 litres
5. Cuthbert Brodrick, the architect behind Leeds Town Hall, also designed the Corn Exchange and the City Museum.