Leeds skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Leeds
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Leeds
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Leeds
Need to get rid of a load of junk that’s too big for your bin? We are the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. Our crews do all loading and sweep up and, unless you have lots of very heavy waste like rubble or soil, we’re a lot cheaper than hiring a skip in Leeds. Services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
I found the service provided by AnyJunk to be extremely efficient & completed without fuss & the collection fee was very competitive.
A brilliant, hassle free, friendly service. Prompt arrival, no problem with removal. Would recommend to anyone, as an alternative to a skip.
The guys was very helpful well mannered on time they couldn't do enough for us. Very good service great lads many thanks.
5 interesting facts about Leeds
1. Leeds is twinned with Dortmund in Germany, which is how Dortmund Square got its name.
2. In 2007, Leeds Metropolitan University was voted the UK’s greenest university.
3. Only two brits have won the Leeds International Piano Competition, known as ‘The Piano‘, in its 125 year history.
4. It would take 100 olympic swimming pools to fill the West Yorkshire Playhouse with water. That’s 250,000,000 litres
5. Cuthbert Brodrick, the architect behind Leeds Town Hall, also designed the Corn Exchange and the City Museum.