Book Waste Disposal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Kitchen & Bathroom Waste Disposal in 4 Steps:
- Book Your Waste Clearance– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your waste and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Collected – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
In addition to bathroom & kitchen fitout waste, we are able to take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including appliances, bric-a-brac, domestic fridges, garden waste, old furniture, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- UK’s largest operator*
- Cheaper than a skip
- 24/7 Online booking
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
All Waste Types Taken
- Kitchen carcasses
Kitchen & Bathroom Disposal
Easier than hiring a skip, our crews collect & dispose of any kitchen and bathroom rip out waste within 1-working day of your enquiry. Our volume-based rates mean you don’t need to guess before we arrive. Enter your postcode to check prices and book online now.