Guildford skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Guildford
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Guildford
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
Rubbish Removal Guildford
Don’t bother hiring a skip in Guildford – they are very expensive and your neighbours end up filling them when you’re asleep! Book AnyJunk instead. We’re the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We’re cheaper than a skip and we do all the loading for you. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
What a brilliant, speedy service - everything was cleared in record time!
Proper amazing team, it was a beast of a couch and they cracked it in 20 minutes! Brilliant!!
Efficient and tidy collection. Thank you.
AnyJunk covers Guildford and all surrounding area including:
Godalming, West Clandon,
Shere, Ripley, Chilworth,
Albury Wisley, East Horsely,
Egham and Esher.
5 interesting facts about Guildford
1. Guildford Cathedral featured extensively in the 1976 horror film, The Omen.
2. Vanessa Redgrave laid the foundation stone at the Yvonne Arnauld Theatre in 1965.
3. Bill Nighy studied at the Guildford School of Acting.
4. In 1913, the suffragette Emily Davison ran out in front of King George V’s horse at Epsom Downs racecourse.
5. The Guildhall clock dates back to 1683. It’s exactly one minute slow, because the mayor at the time wanted the town people to arrive early.