Guildford skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Trading since 2004 and recommended by most leading home improvement brands, we undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Guildford
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Guildford
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
Rubbish Removal Guildford
Don’t bother hiring a skip in Guildford – they are very expensive and your neighbours end up filling them when you’re asleep! Book AnyJunk instead. We’re the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We’re cheaper than a skip and we do all the loading for you. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
What a brilliant, speedy service - everything was cleared in record time!
Proper amazing team, it was a beast of a couch and they cracked it in 20 minutes! Brilliant!!
Efficient and tidy collection. Thank you.
AnyJunk covers Guildford and all surrounding area including:
Godalming, West Clandon,
Shere, Ripley, Chilworth,
Albury Wisley, East Horsely,
Egham and Esher.
5 interesting facts about Guildford
1. Guildford Cathedral featured extensively in the 1976 horror film, The Omen.
2. Vanessa Redgrave laid the foundation stone at the Yvonne Arnauld Theatre in 1965.
3. Bill Nighy studied at the Guildford School of Acting.
4. In 1913, the suffragette Emily Davison ran out in front of King George V’s horse at Epsom Downs racecourse.
5. The Guildhall clock dates back to 1683. It’s exactly one minute slow, because the mayor at the time wanted the town people to arrive early.