Guildford skip hire alternative
Man & Van Rubbish Clearance - Cheaper Than a Skip
over 262 reviews
Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Guildford Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Guildford
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Guildford
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Don’t bother hiring a skip in Guildford – they are very expensive and your neighbours end up filling them when you’re asleep! Book AnyJunk instead. We’re the UK’s largest man & van clearance company. We’re cheaper than a skip and we do all the loading for you. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance and general junk removal.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Guildford
What Our Guildford Customers Say
What a brilliant, speedy service - everything was cleared in record time!
Proper amazing team, it was a beast of a couch and they cracked it in 20 minutes! Brilliant!!
Efficient and tidy collection. Thank you.
Average skip hire cost in Guildford is £250
- You can expect to pay around £250 (including VAT) to hire a 6-yard skip in Guildford.
- If you don’t have a driveway on which to place your hired skip then you’ll also have to fork out for a skip hire permit from Surrey Country Council, this will cost a further £87 and is valid for 28 days.
- Some well-established skip hire companies in the Guildford area are John Gunner and Chambers Recycling.
- Or for a hassle-free way to book your skip hire online why not check out our sister site Loveskips. Loveskips finds the best skip hire option for your needs to ensure a reliable and professional service.
AnyJunk covers Guildford and all surrounding area including Godalming, West Clandon, Shere, Ripley, Chilworth, Albury Wisley, East Horsely, Camberley, Dorking, Farnham, Epsom, Egham and Esher.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Make sure to think about whether any of your junk is in a reusable condition before heading to the tip. Furniture Link Guildford will collect your old bulky items free of charge and use them to provide affordable furniture for local families, helping the environment in the process.
Guildford has its own Community Recycling Centre which accepts household waste for free of charge. Surrey in total has 15 recycling centres so you’ll be spoilt for choice. Some of these centres require proof that you live in Surrey so make sure you have your paperwork in order before you head out.
If you’re looking to dispose of business and commercial waste then you’ll have to head to Guildford’s Waste Transfer Station. Here it will be weighed and a charge made for its disposal.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)