Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Junk Removal in 4 Simple Steps For Glasgow:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0141 208 2964
- Cheaper than skip hire
- Fully insured & licensed
- Guaranteed next day service
- 1-hour arrival windows
- 24/7 Online booking
Man & Van Clearance
- Labour included
- No skip permit fees
- No parking suspensions required
- Half the carbon footprint of skips
- All waste types taken (inc. appliances)
Rubbish Clearance Glasgow
Use AnyJunk – Glasgow’s largest man & van clearance company. We do all the work for you (as well as tidying up before we leave) and usually much cheaper than hiring a skip. Learn more about how we are reinventing rubbish clearance with technology.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Glasgow Customers Say
What a brilliant company! They cleared two huge bags full of my old kitchen that the fitters had left. A very polite & efficient service.
Absolutely fantastic service. I will be recommending you to everyone I know. Efficient, friendly and reasonably-priced - can't speak highly enough of you. Thanks.
Excellent service. Received notifications on their progress, on time, very polite and friendly, not one bit of mess left behind. Really good service
Tel: 0141 208 2964 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Glasgow is £200
- Hiring a 6-yard skip in the Glasgow are will set you back about £200 (including VAT).
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you’ll also have to fork out for a skip hire permit from Glasgow City Council. If you live in the city centre this will cost £65 for 7 days, and for all areas outside of the city centre, it costs £35 for 7 days.
- Some established skip hire companies in Glasgow are Murdoch Skips and Henry Waste Management.
- Or alternatively, you can book a reliable and professional skip hire through our sister site Loveskips.
In addition to Glasgow, we serve all surrounding areas including Ayrshire, West Dunbartonshire, Inverclyde, Stirling, East Renfrewshire, East Dunbartonshire, North Ayrshire and South Lanarkshire.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Glasgow has four recycling centres, all free to use for residential waste disposal. Be sure to confirm what waste is accepted as it varies from centre to centre and certain items (such as tyres) aren’t accepted at all.
Unfortunately, trade and commercial waste is not accepted at these centres. However, Glasgow council does have a separate commercial waste collection service, but you will need to pay for this.
If your junk is still in a decent condition then why not look at the options for reuse? Emmaus Glasgow can collect good quality bulky items from around the Glasgow area and use them to help low-income families and the formally homeless furnish their homes.