Book Garden Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Garden Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Garden Clearance– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Rubbish Removed – having confirmed the collection size, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your rubbish removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take garden refuse to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as garden rubbish removal, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including appliances, bric-a-brac, old furniture, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Branches (no tree trunks please)
- Pot plants
- Garden furniture
- General rubbish
Garden Clearance Service
Our multi-award winning, nationwide service covers the collection, removal and disposal of all sorts of garden waste (including furniture). We also sweep/rake up before we go.
Enter your postcode to instantly check prices and book online.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Read what our customers think
AnyJunk cleared our back garden. They removed loads of old cuttings, 20 or so bags of leaves, a broken bench and also a bunch of stuff from the garden shed. The team were incredibly helpful, efficient & friendly & I would definitely use the service again
Excellent service, I was kept informed via text message every step of the way and every last little bit of rubbish was removed from my garden. Would definitely recommend this company.
An excellent service. A cheery, professional and extremely helpful team. I couldn't fault their service - it was worth every penny! It's a great feeling to have de-cluttered the garage and garden - thank you so much
Garden Waste Collection
Our trucks come fully equipped with brooms, shovels, rakes, buckets, rubble bags, and dust sheets (for when we need to clear garden rubbish through the house).
Please note that our garden clearance and waste removal service includes all loading and sweep-up but not actual garden maintenance, like pruning or mowing, or demolition work.
For further information about clearing the clutter from your garden, read our garden clearance guide for top tips and useful advice.