Have you got a pile of stuff in the corner of your garden that you just never seem to get around to clearing? Or a garden shed jammed full of old junk you don’t need? AnyJunk clears gardens fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our multi-award winning service covers the collection, removal and disposal of all sorts of garden waste including branches (no tree trunks please!), leaves, shrubs, twigs, pot plants, lawn clippings, garden furniture and general rubbish. We also sweep/rake up before we go. Fully insured and licensed, we guarantee that all of the waste removed is disposed of at a licensed recycling facility.
Garden clearance & waste collection
Simple, low cost garden rubbish removal
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
Read what our customers think
AnyJunk cleared our back garden. They removed loads of old cuttings, 20 or so bags of leaves, a broken bench and also a bunch of stuff from the garden shed. The team were incredibly helpful, efficient & friendly & I would definitely use the service again
Garden waste collection
Our trucks come fully equipped with brooms, shovels, rakes, buckets, rubble bags, and dust sheets (for when we need to clear garden rubbish through the house).
Please note that our garden clearance and garden waste collection service includes all loading and sweep-up but not actual garden maintenance, like pruning or mowing, or demolition work.
For further information about clearing the clutter from your garden, read our garden clearance guide for top tips and useful advice.
One of UK's 100 most exciting, Fast-growth companies
Technology Enterprise Awards Finalist
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist