Book Fridge Disposal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(97% landfill diversion)
Fridge Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Fridge Removal.
Choose a collection size (if it’s more than a fridge collection, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend when we arrive) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Fridge Removed.
Our teams will remove your old fridge and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your fridge removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old fridge to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 97% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 020 7819 9000
All Types of Rubbish Removed
- Garden refuse
- General Rubbish
- Sofa removal
Fridge Disposal Service
Our on-demand service (learn more) covers the removal of your fridge from anywhere on the premises and disposed of responsibly at authorised WEEE treatment facility. We can collect your fridge as a single item or part of a larger clearance.