Book Fridge Disposal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Fridge Disposal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Fridge Removal – choose a collection size (if it’s more than a fridge collection, otherwise it’s a single item. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) and collection time – am, pm or 1-hour slot.
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Fridge Removed – our teams will remove your old fridge and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your junk removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your old fridge to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as fridges, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including old furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish, rubble and DIY & builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Guaranteed next day service
- Labour included
- Nationwide coverage
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Types of Rubbish Removed
- Garden refuse
- General Rubbish
- Sofa removal
Fridge Disposal Service
Our on-demand service (learn more) covers the removal of your fridge from anywhere on the premises and disposed of responsibly at authorised WEEE treatment facility. We can collect your fridge as a single item or part of a larger clearance.
Trusted By Leading Brands
Very impressive turnaround. I went on your website this morning and before 3pm today my fridge was gone!!
Very polite and professional. Did the job quickly with no fuss. Called to say they were on their way and check whether I was in. Can't fault them!
Excellent first class service. Highly recommended. Arrived on time, took everything, swept up afterwards. Thank you.
We are SafeContractor, CHAS, ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited and if you need any other junk removal service, we’re able to dispose of & recycle your dishwasher or get rid of any kitchen & bathroom waste and sofa removal.
By using locally based collection crews, we’re able to provide next day or faster services and if you require, 1-hour time slots. With every chosen service, you’ll get a phone call on the morning of the collection and regular text updates to let you know where our crew are. If your fridge is outside of your property, we can collect it without you needing to be there. We’ll even show you before & after pictures, once the collection has been completed.