Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Exeter Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 01392 762 807
- Cheaper than skip hire
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Guaranteed next day response
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Man & Van Junk Removal
- Labour included
- Flexible load sizes
- Charged by exact volume
- All waste types taken
- Loading & sweep up included
Rubbish Removal Exeter
AnyJunk’s man & van solution is the fastest, cheapest and greenest way to get rid of waste in Exeter.
Learn more about how we’re reinventing rubbish clearance with technology.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Exeter Customers Say
Quick and reliable service! Competitively priced...in fact, cheapest I found. No skip in my drive. So relieved and impressed!
Friendly blokes, had the stuff cleared in 10 minutes. Great service, will never use a skip again, thank you!
The team worked really hard & were very friendly. They came when they said they would & even tidied up after themselves. A great service!
Hiring a 6-yard skip £250 (vs. £216 for AnyJunk )
- Exeter is one of the most expensive places in the UK to hire a skip.
- Hiring a 6-yard builder’s skip in Exeter costs from £245 to £260 (including VAT) depending on which provider you use.
- In addition, if you place the skip on the road, you will need to pay extra for a skip hire permit from Devon County Council. This costs £55 and is valid for up to 28 days. Bear in mind it must be booked at least ten working days in advance, and if you request your permit at short notice it will cost £100 and may be denied.
- If you still want to hire a skip rather than use our much faster and cheaper man & van service? Check out our sister site Loveskips.
We serve North and South Devon, Cornwall, Barnstaple, Exmouth, Plymouth, Exeter, Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Ilfracombe, Tavistock, Newton Abbot, Modbury, Newquay, Truro, St Ives, Falmouth, Padstow, Bodmin, Bude, St Austell, Cambourne and Penzance.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Before you head to the tip why not take a look at the many options for donating in Exeter? There are dozens of charity shops in the city centre which will be happy to take your old clothes or bric-a-brac. Or, if you’re looking to get rid of bulky items Turntable Furniture will collect them free of charge and ensure everything goes to a good home.
If you do decide to tip then there are two recycling centres in Exeter, and 19 in the Devon area. But bear in mind that each site varies on what they’ll accept and there are some chargeable items. There are also several vehicles which are prohibited from using any of these centres. None of the Exeter recycling sites will accept any business or commercial waste but there are lots of companies in Exeter who will collect your trade waste and dispose of it for you.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year