Exeter skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Exeter
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Exeter
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Exeter
Save time and money using our man & van rubbish removal service, rather than hiring a skip. Exeter is one of the most expensive places in the UK to hire a skip, but man & van clearance is so much easier and cheaper. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
The team were worked really hard & were very friendly. They came when they said they would & even tidied up after themselves. A great service!
Tel: 01392 762 807 Email: email@example.com
Exeter Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Exeter
1. Exeter has been awarded seven areas of outstanding natural beauty, making it one of the prettiest cities in the UK.
2. Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club got their name from Tecumseh, a native american chief who visited the UK in 1870.
3. Powderham Castle has been the seat of the Earldom of Devon since 1556.
4. The Exeter Synagogue is the third oldest in Britain, dating back to 1764.
5. Someone from Exeter is known as an ‘Iscian‘, after the Roman name for the the city, Isca.