Exeter skip hire alternative?
Save £££ with our award-winning Man & Van service
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Clearance Service
- Cheaper than a skip
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire in Exeter
- Most expensive solution
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Certain items prohibited
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Why waste money on skip hire in Exeter? Our man & van solution is faster, cheaper, easier and greener. We can remove all types of builder’s waste, garden refuse, general junk and rubbish, even appliances, from anywhere inside or outside the property. We do all the loading for you and sweep up fully before we go. Plus we recycle on average 93% of everything we remove.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Exeter
What Our Exeter Customers Say
The team worked really hard & were very friendly. They came when they said they would & even tidied up after themselves. A great service!
Quick and reliable service! Competitively priced.... in fact, cheapest I found. No skip in my drive. So relieved and impressed!
Friendly blokes, had the stuff cleared in 10 minutes. Great service, will never use a skip again, thank you!
Hiring a 6 yard skip £250 (vs. £216 for AnyJunk )
- Exeter is on the most expensive places in the UK to hire a skip.
- Hiring a 6 yard builder’s skip in Exeter costs from £245 to £260 (including VAT) depending on which provider you use.
- In addition, if you place the skip on the road, you will need to pay extra for a skip hire permit from Devon County Council. This costs £55 and is valid for up to 28 days. Bear in mind it must be booked at least ten working days in advance, and if you request your permit at short notice it will cost £100 and may be denied.
- Still want to hire a skip rather than use our much cheaper man & van service? Check out our sister site Loveskips.
We serve North and South Devon, Cornwall, Barnstaple, Exmouth, Plymouth, Exeter, Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Ilfracombe, Tavistock, Newton Abbot, Modbury, Newquay, Truro, St Ives, Falmouth, Padstow, Bodmin, Bude, St Austell, Cambourne and Penzance.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Before you head to the tip why not take a look at the many options for donating in Exeter? There are dozens of charity shops in the city centre which will be happy to take your old clothes or bric-a-brac. Or, if you’re looking to get rid of bulky items Turntable Furniture will collect them free of charge and ensure everything goes to a good home.
If you do decide to tip then there are two recycling centres in Exeter, and 19 in the Devon area. But bear in mind that each site varies on what they’ll accept and there are some chargeable items. There are also several vehicles which are prohibited from using any of these centres. None of the Exeter recycling sites will accept any business or commercial waste but there are a lots of companies in Exeter who will collect your trade waste and dispose of it for you.
One of the UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Winner
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist