Exeter skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Exeter
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Exeter
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Exeter
Save time and money using our man & van rubbish removal service, rather than hiring a skip. Exeter is one of the most expensive places in the UK to hire a skip, but man & van clearance is so much easier and cheaper. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
The team were worked really hard & were very friendly. They came when they said they would & even tidied up after themselves. A great service!
Fantastic. Guys were very helpful and courteous. Thanks!
As before, they left the site clean and tidy. Very commendable.
Tel: 01392 762 807 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyJunk covers all of North and South Devon and Cornwall, including Barnstaple, Exmouth, Plymouth, Exeter, Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Ilfracombe, Tavistock, Newton Abbot, Modbury, Newquay, Truro, St Ives, Falmouth, Padstow, Bodmin, Bude, St Austell, Cambourne and Penzance.
5 interesting facts about Exeter
1. Exeter has been awarded seven areas of outstanding natural beauty, making it one of the prettiest cities in the UK.
2. Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club got their name from Tecumseh, a native american chief who visited the UK in 1870.
3. Powderham Castle has been the seat of the Earldom of Devon since 1556.
4. The Exeter Synagogue is the third oldest in Britain, dating back to 1764.
5. Someone from Exeter is known as an ‘Iscian‘, after the Roman name for the the city, Isca.