Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Essex Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 01206 472 985
- Same & next day service
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
- All waste types taken
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Man & Van Waste Removal
- Cheaper than skip hire
- No skip permit fees
- No parking suspensions required
- Flexible load size
- Fully insured & licensed
Trusted By Leading Brands in Essex
What Our Essex Customers Say
Very easy from booking to collection. The friendly team removed junk from my 3rd floor flat without complaining about all the stairs!
Not present at property but text updates and pics to confirm collection are excellent. Came at specified time. Would recommend this reliable and professional company.
Brilliant service! Polite, friendly and efficient, will definitely be recommending Any Junk to all my friends and neighbours, thanks guys!
Tel: 01206 472 985 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Essex is £240
- To hire a 6-yard skip in the Essex region will set you back around £240 (including VAT).
- If you have to place your skip on a public road then you’ll need a skip hire permit from Essex Council too. This costs £15 for a week, and then £10 for every week after. Be sure to plan ahead as it takes five working days to get a permit.
- Some well-established skip hire companies in Essex are G&S Waste and Dunmow Waste Management.
- Or, you can quickly and safely book your skip hire through our sister site Loveskips.
Our man & van clearance service operates across all of Essex and also neighbouring areas including Maldon, Brentwood, Harlow, Rochford, Epping, Forest, Suffolk, Coastal, Ipswich, Babergh, Castle Point and Mid Suffolk. We guarantee a next day service across the UK. To get a quote, enter your postcode and select the size you require.
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are a whopping 21 recycling centres in Essex so you won’t have to waste time driving miles to find your nearest one. Whilst these centres accept most types of household waste, it’s always best to check before setting out which items won’t be accepted.
If you need to dispose of business and commercial waste then you won’t be able to use these centres – it’s actually a criminal offence to do so! Instead, you can organise your own business waste collection. Always bear in mind that what may seem like trash to you could be just what someone else is looking for.
Reuse Essex will help you find a charity which is happy to take your junk. Many charities even offer collection services where they’ll pick up your old items for free!
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year